• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking without a Round Bowl: Can the Collapsible Bowl Help?

In summary, the collapsible bowl will work just fine. It's also easier to transport and will be a very popular item this summer.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I don't have the dots large round bowl and I'm not really interested or have the money to purchase right now. If I want to serve the One Pot Pasta or the Cheeseburger Salad, would it work in the Collapsible Bowl? The only thing I wasn't sure of was if the One Pot Pasta would be too hot to put in the bowl.

Ick, the dots is way better than the collapsible.

The bowl is dishwasher safe, so I would think it would be fine. I like the Collapsible Bowl - it's gotten good reviews so far from my customers(everyone likes how easy it is to store). Hope some day it comes out with a cranberry stripe, though. I'm not huge on the green, although I do think it's a "fun" color!

I think the collapsable bowl will work just fine. It's also easier to transport and will be a very popular item this summer. I say go for it!

I figured so but thought I would see what the thoughts were hear. I do like the dots bowl and hope to purchase it eventually but I need to get some more shows on my calendar first!

You know it's on the supply order right? I can't remember how much but it's like half! I am definitely going to get it that way.

I made it at a show, and we were doubling the recipe. We put half in the Collapsible Bowl and half in the SA Large Square Bowl. It worked just fine.
In fact, the bottom of the recipe is just the cool lettuce anyway, as you sort of "mound" the meat mixture on it in the middle...Hope that helps!!

Paula

sfdavis918 said:
You know it's on the supply order right? I can't remember how much but it's like half! I am definitely going to get it that way.
Yah, it's still a little out of my price range right now.

I put the cheeseburger salad on my large round serving platter last night and it worked out really nice.

I love my dots round bowl!!

I actually just got both, the dots round bowl and the Collapsible Bowl and I love them both, but for different reasons. I think the dots bowl is just very classy and my husband and I love tossing a big pasta and setting it in the middle of the table for everyone to enjoy. The collapsible bowl though is going to be so much more conveninent to take places and probably easier to sell because with the dots bowls people may feel like they need to buy the complete dots set opposed to just the bowl and that may keep them from purchasing it.

I'm not a fan of the dots pattern at all personally, so I'd use the collapsible bowl way more!

I agree with the collapsible bowl. It is much more saleable and I have already sold a few in the two shows I have had in March already.
Cathy

I LOVE my collapsible bowl........made the cheesburger salad in it at a show last night....worked really well!

I'm getting the collapsible bowl myself... the dots pattern reminds me of packages of Wonder bread... or a clown's outfit... not a fan of it, in other words. LOL... (I can't stand Wonder bread and clowns freak me out. LOL)

I love all of the Dots :) I am a polka dot whore though.....

lkprescott said:
I'm getting the collapsible bowl myself... the dots pattern reminds me of packages of Wonder bread... or a clown's outfit... not a fan of it, in other words. LOL... (I can't stand Wonder bread and clowns freak me out. LOL)

When I was younger and used to go to the Wonder Bread outlet in Milwaukee they would have a person dressed up as a loaf of bread that would hand out mini loaves. They were so much fun! We'd go home and make mini sandwiches with them!!!!

1. Can the collapsible bowl be used for hot foods?

Yes, the collapsible bowl is made from heat-resistant silicone and can be safely used for hot foods up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. How much food can the collapsible bowl hold?

The collapsible bowl has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and storing large quantities of ingredients.

3. Is the collapsible bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the collapsible bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing with warm soapy water for best results.

4. Can the collapsible bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the collapsible bowl is microwave safe and can be used to heat up food or ingredients. Just make sure to remove the metal rim before microwaving.

5. How does the collapsible bowl save storage space?

The collapsible bowl can be collapsed to a flat shape, making it easy to store in cabinets or drawers without taking up too much space. This also makes it great for storing in small kitchens or for travel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Frugalli
Replies
Views
Admin Greg