• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree: A Creative Way to Boost Bookings?

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for ornaments for a booking tree. The summary says that the participants like different ideas, with the option to give hosts a choice of products. They also suggest a way to make ornaments with a $ amount discount and a free money option.
tiggerhale
Gold Member
Have you seen this?
Booking tree - YouTube

Great idea...wondering what you all would use as far as products to put on the ornaments?

OMG! That is toooooo cute! Love it! I'd do the same products as I do with booking beads. But with the holidays, perhaps more holiday focused things: mini serving spatula, beaded spreader, quick stir pitcher, stainless scoops, snowman scraper, dessert sauces, etc.

And always use smaller items for further out dates - give them a better incentive to book closer ;)

That is a GREAT idea! Going to use it this weekend at a fundraiser I have! THANK YOU for sharing! :)

Fun idea. Are products on the "ornaments" better as opposed to a dollar amount - so they can choose what they want? Just wondering what guests respond best to.

I wonder if you could get those clear ball ornaments that let you put stuff inside? Maybe out the paper with the ociture of the product on it and slip inside the ball, then use a dry eraser type pen to write the date on the outside. Hook it around the tree with some ribbons tied at the top of the ball for color. As dates are filled, you can wipe off and write a new date.

Just a thought. i dont have any of them to try and see if it would work.

Great idea Bobbi! I like cochef's idea of making it a $ amount too. $15 off your personal order, $10 off your personal order, etc.Another idea: Get little lightweight flat wooden ornaments from the craft department. Paint the sides & back, decoupage a photo of a product (or $ amount) on the back & then spraypaint the front with chalkboard spray, so you can wipe & re-write.

Sheila said:
I like cochef's idea of making it a $ amount too. $15 off your personal order, $10 off your personal order, etc.

I was thinking more of something like a $5, an $8, or maybe a $10-15 (close in dates) product instead of a dollar amount discount. That way we still make some commission on the product instead of being out the $$ - make sense?

It can be done that way too. I prefer the free money vs an item. I've had too many people say they already have what I'm offering, or don't want it.Plus, the free money might get me more sales. If I'm offering a $10 product, it goes on the host order minus the host discount = what I pay. If I'm offering $10 off, they might opt to go ahead & get that food chopper or something else that's expensive than the $10 item I would have offered. Not every time, but enough to make it worth it for me. ;)

Sheila said:
It can be done that way too. I prefer the free money vs an item. I've had too many people say they already have what I'm offering, or don't want it.

Plus, the free money might get me more sales. If I'm offering a $10 product, it goes on the host order minus the host discount = what I pay. If I'm offering $10 off, they might opt to go ahead & get that food chopper or something else that's expensive than the $10 item I would have offered. Not every time, but enough to make it worth it for me. ;)

I would give hosts their choice of products but I see your point, too. I may try both ways and see which is most successful. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. And remember, 2 heads always think better than 1. But 50 of us can sure come up with all kinds of ideas! LOL

I'm going to try this with a fundraiser I'm doing this weekend. Just printed out some pictures of specific items to make the ornaments. I'm also making one a $20 kit credit (from me) to encourage my hosts to become consultants as well!
I'll report back Monday .... :)

Sheila said:
It can be done that way too. I prefer the free money vs an item. I've had too many people say they already have what I'm offering, or don't want it.

Plus, the free money might get me more sales. If I'm offering a $10 product, it goes on the host order minus the host discount = what I pay. If I'm offering $10 off, they might opt to go ahead & get that food chopper or something else that's expensive than the $10 item I would have offered. Not every time, but enough to make it worth it for me. ;)

I love that idea and especially the thoughts behind it! I definitely think some people might see a $10 discount more desirable than a $10 product, it's a psychological thing! ;);)

Love this! Unfortunately, I don't have all the collapsible bowls just the large.I wonder if I could do a similar thing with the SS mixing bowl set? Might try that tomorrow at a vendor event.

My husband left my lid for the small collapsible bowl on stovetop one night after he cooked with the burner still hot. Melted part of the tab on the side that helps you pop it up...you talk about mad!

katem51 said:
Love this! Unfortunately, I don't have all the collapsible bowls just the large.

I wonder if I could do a similar thing with the SS mixing bowl set? Might try that tomorrow at a vendor event.

Use a small fake tabletop tree instead!

AshleyAllison said:
My husband left my lid for the small collapsible bowl on stovetop one night after he cooked with the burner still hot. Melted part of the tab on the side that helps you pop it up...you talk about mad!

You can probably order a replacement.

AshleyAllison said:

Try stacking them without the lids. It would be a shorter tree, but you'd still get the layered effect.

The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls don't have the rounded "lip" to hold the ornament hangers ... so you'd have to balance. And you wouldn't have the "green" look either.You could also do it with the Batter Bowls and/or the 3 cup/2 cup/1 cup prep bowls. Fill them with green colored sugar, green marshmallows or green candy to make the tree effect stand out more. Just make sure they are stable & won't get knocked over easy.

I don't have a picture, but another consultant and I did this tonight for our bingo/quarter auction event. It looked so cute. We had decorated envelopes before I saw this and put a card in there and sealed it with what they would get when they held their show.....we were going to hand them on a Christmas tree. Then I saw this.She took it and ran with it. She bought garland and put it around the bowls....had to use some tape for that. Then she had a small Christmas tree type topper.....it was all red and cone shaped but looked like garland on it....put that on the top bowl and it was adorable. I wish I would have had my camera, but forgot it.Thanks for the idea.

Bummer! My event today wasn't exactly the crowd to target for bookings. The vendor fair was held in a common room at an assisted living facility and most of the guests were residents. They were sweet as can be (and serious fans of the Raspberry Habanero sauce I had for them to taste!), but not the cooking show hosting type. One of the ladies was going to tell her kids to have another show, but other than that, my tree was just a pretty table centerpiece. I have a regular cooking show tomorrow, wondering if I should bust it out there. I suppose it can't really hurt!!

What is a "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree"?

A "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn free and discounted products by booking multiple parties in advance. It is designed to help hosts maximize their rewards and make the most out of their party experience.

How does the "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree" work?

To participate in the "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree" promotion, a host must book a minimum of three parties in advance. Each party must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales to count towards the promotion. Once all three parties are held, the host will receive a free collapsible mixing bowl set as a reward.

Are there any additional rewards for participating in the "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree"?

Yes, in addition to the free collapsible mixing bowl set, hosts can also earn discounts on additional products based on the total guest sales from all three parties. The more sales the host accumulates, the more products they can earn at a discounted price.

Can I use the "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree" promotion for online parties?

Yes, the "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree" promotion is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the parties meet the minimum requirements, they will count towards the promotion and the host will still receive the rewards.

How can I sign up for the "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree" promotion?

To participate in the "Collapsible Bowl Booking Tree" promotion, hosts can contact their Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to sign up. The consultant will provide all the necessary information and materials for the host to start booking parties and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • ChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pc_jessica