• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Upgrade Your Wardrobe? Check Out Coldwater Creek's Online Sale!

In summary, the Coldwater Creek Online Sale includes a wide variety of discounted products, such as clothing, accessories, home decor, and gifts. The savings vary and can be as much as 50% or more, with additional promotions and discounts available. Unfortunately, coupons or promo codes cannot be used during the sale, but free standard shipping is available for orders over $125 within the continental United States. The duration of the sale typically lasts for a few weeks, so keep an eye on our website or sign up for our email newsletter for updates.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
For those who like Coldwater Creek clothing....

They are having an Online Only Sale - 60% off EVERYTHING site wide...including stuff already marked down in the Outlet!

I just got pants, 2 tops, a belt, and a coat for less than $50!

Women's Apparel & Fashion Accessories | Coldwater Creek

Ok...leave something for the rest of us, will you?!?!?! Thanks for the great tip!

Thanks for the info. I just ordered 3 tops. Can't wait to get them.

Oh, ....thanks, Becky.... Now I'm going to be in trouble! ;)

Ooh, gotta go check it out. I had my mom get me some things from there for Xmas, but 60% off is worth another look. There was a wrap that I looked at in the store and regretted not getting. It was on the outlet for Xmas.

Great deals for you!I went to Coldwater Creek the day after Christmas. Everything in the store was 50% off. I didn't get anything that day, but my mom bought my sisters and me all sweaters and scarves from there for Christmas. We went so one of my sisters could return her sweater. JAE

Thanks Becky!! Went to the site yesterday & was there for a long time...:grumpy: Then realized the sale is in stores also, so I'm going today to see about something for the PC movie night Monday in Bellmore.....:D

1. What items are included in the Coldwater Creek Online Sale?

The Coldwater Creek Online Sale includes a wide variety of products, including clothing, accessories, home decor, and gifts. You can find discounted items from all categories on our website.

2. How much can I save during the Coldwater Creek Online Sale?

The savings during the Coldwater Creek Online Sale vary depending on the item. Some products may be discounted by as much as 50% or more. We also offer additional promotions and discounts during the sale, so be sure to check our website for the latest deals.

3. Can I use coupons or promo codes during the Coldwater Creek Online Sale?

Unfortunately, coupons or promo codes cannot be used during the Coldwater Creek Online Sale. However, you can still take advantage of the great discounts and savings offered during the sale.

4. Is free shipping available during the Coldwater Creek Online Sale?

Yes, free standard shipping is available for orders over $125 during the Coldwater Creek Online Sale. This offer is only valid for orders shipped within the continental United States.

5. How long does the Coldwater Creek Online Sale last?

The duration of the Coldwater Creek Online Sale varies, but it typically lasts for a few weeks. We recommend checking our website or signing up for our email newsletter to stay updated on the latest sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Jilleysue
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • chefamanda