• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Coldwater Creek Clothing: $50 for $25 with Swagbucks!

In summary, the Coldwater Creek Groupon is a discounted deal offered by Pampered Chef that can be used to purchase products from Coldwater Creek. To redeem the Groupon, customers must follow the instructions provided on the voucher, which may involve entering a code at checkout or presenting it in-store. The terms and conditions of the Groupon will determine if it can be used for in-store and online purchases, as well as any restrictions on what can be purchased. Customers do not have to use the Groupon all at once and any remaining balance will typically be issued as store credit.
NooraK
Gold Member
I know we have a lot of fans, so I wanted to share:

Coldwater Creek Groupon: $50 in Clothes for $25! :: Southern Savers

There are several cities you can order it through, but it is good nationwide and online.

Even better? If you go through Swagbucks, you can get 160 SB by using their link! I have previously confirmed that regardless of the deal you originally pick through the SB site, as long as you use their link, you'll get the SB when you complete your purchase.

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, you can use my referral link below.

what is swagbucks ? I see it all over facebook

Teresa Lynn said:
what is swagbucks ? I see it all over facebook

With Swagbucks, you have various ways to earn SB which can then be redeemed for prizes. The most common way is by using their search engine (rather than Google or Bing etc.), and there are also various other methods.

The site is funded by advertisers, so the search results are more ad driven than other sites, but it does a decent job.

I redeem my SB for $5 gift cards to Amazon.com. 450 SB equals one gift card, and I just now got enough to redeem my 20th since starting in August. It's not a lot, but it adds up and helps me get cheap diapers (and fun stuff, too).

1. What is the Coldwater Creek Groupon?

The Coldwater Creek Groupon is a deal offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase products from Coldwater Creek at a discounted price.

2. How do I redeem my Coldwater Creek Groupon?

To redeem your Coldwater Creek Groupon, simply follow the instructions provided on the Groupon voucher. This usually involves entering a code at checkout or presenting the voucher in-store.

3. Can I use my Coldwater Creek Groupon in-store and online?

It depends on the terms and conditions of your specific Groupon. Some may be valid for in-store purchases only, while others can be used both in-store and online.

4. Are there any restrictions on what I can purchase with my Coldwater Creek Groupon?

Again, this will vary based on the terms and conditions of your Groupon. Some may have specific restrictions on certain products or categories, so be sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.

5. Do I have to use my Coldwater Creek Groupon all at once?

No, you do not have to use your Coldwater Creek Groupon all at once. Any remaining balance will typically be issued as store credit, so you can use it towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items