• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath?

In summary, a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath typically includes fresh vegetables such as peppers, cucumbers, carrots, and cherry tomatoes, along with olives, cheese, and dip for dipping. To assemble it, start by arranging the vegetables in a circular pattern around a large platter or tray, leaving space in the center for the dip. It can be made ahead of time, but it is best to assemble it no more than a few hours before serving. A creamy ranch or herb dip is recommended, but any dip can be used. The vegetable selection can be customized to personal preferences, including adding in fruits like berries or grapes for a sweet and savory combination. The key is to use a variety of colors and textures to create
mom2matt
I've seen pictures of this recipe and it's adorable! I want to take it to a neighborhood meet-n-great we're having, but I can't find the instructions. It's made on the large round platter and it looks like a giant wreath made out of fresh broccoli with veggie and cheese cutouts for ornaments and a big bow on top. Anybody have the actual instructions? Thanks!

i think i saw an appetizer wreath on joycesfinecooking.com. You might want to look there.

Kodeysmom said:
i think i saw an appetizer wreath on joycesfinecooking.com. You might want to look there.

I looked there, no luck :(

I made one with biscuits one year. I layed out the shape of a Christmas tree. Then I topped it with the Cool Veggie Pizza ingredients. I used red bell pepper in thin slices for garland. I and used radishes cut up for the ornaments. You could cut shapes of cheese or soemthing with the creative cutters. I put a cheese star at the top. It was really cute and easy and looked great.

I just found the document that I got it from.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• PCHolidayIdeas[1].pdf
    726.9 KB · Views: 461
  • PCHolidayIdeasB[1].doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 435
Thanks. I was looking for something Christmasy to make at my next show.

1. What ingredients are typically included in a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath?

The most common ingredients found in a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath are a variety of fresh vegetables such as peppers, cucumbers, carrots, and cherry tomatoes. Other popular additions include olives, cheese, and dip for dipping.

2. How do you assemble a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath?

To assemble a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath, start by arranging a large platter or round tray. Then, begin placing the vegetables in a circular pattern around the edge of the platter, leaving a space in the center for the dip. Alternate the colors and types of vegetables to create a visually appealing wreath. Finally, add any additional toppings or garnishes and serve.

3. Can I make a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath ahead of time. However, it is best to assemble it no more than a few hours before serving to ensure the vegetables stay fresh and crisp. You can also prepare the vegetables and dip separately and assemble them right before serving.

4. What is the best dip to use with a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath?

The best dip to use with a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath is a creamy ranch or herb dip. These types of dips pair well with a variety of vegetables and add a delicious flavor to the wreath. However, you can use any dip of your choice, such as hummus or spinach dip.

5. Can I customize the vegetable selection for a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath?

Yes, you can customize the vegetable selection for a Cold Vegetable Appetizer Wreath to your liking. You can use any vegetables that you prefer or have on hand, and you can also add in some fruits like berries or grapes for a sweet and savory combination. The key is to use a variety of colors and textures to create an eye-catching wreath.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • cwinter474
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • DebPC