• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Sweet & Cold Dip Ideas? Try a Fondue Caddy!

Prep Bowl. Chop remaining chocolate morsels using Food Chopper; sprinkle over dip. Serve with Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips and strawberries, if desired. In summary, there are several options for cold and sweet dips besides the cool and creamy fondue. These include a cream cheese and butterscotch dip, an apple dip with brown sugar, cream cheese and toffee bits, a marshmallow creme and caramel dip, a double chocolate cinnamon dip, an apple berry salsa dip, a fruit dip with lime dressing, a double chocolate cinnamon dip, a caramel apple dip, and a chocolate chip cannoli dip. These dips can be enjoyed with a variety of fruit and chips for a delicious
DeeDee616
Are there any other cold sweet dips besides the cool and creamy fondue??

I want to have to dips in the simple additions bowls with the caddy. I'm gonna do the cool and creamy chocolate one, just wondering if anyone has another cold/sweet dip out there! Thanks!

1 8oz cream cheese
1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

mix well chill & you're set!:chef:

Apple dip (but great with graham crackers and animal crackers)

3/4 C Brown Sugar
1/2 C Powdered Sugar
1 t. vanilla
8 oz. cream cheese
3/4 C toffee bits- ( where chocolate chips are in the grocery store)
beat together 1 st 4 ingredients- stir in toffee chips
Apples- tart ones , slice, toss in pineapple juice ( I used lemon juice)
you can also do red and green apples for "festive"

How about 8 oz. cream cheese and a jar of Marshmallow creme! Yummy!
Maybe stir in some of our Sweet Caramel Sprinkle.
Deb

I make that all the time. I use strawberry cream cheese. Yum!

The double chocolate cinnamon (or caramel) dip is very good too!

How about apple berry salsa? Kind of a dip.....one of my all time faves:thumbup:

hawaiian fruit dip I believe in all the best cookbook

I use this recipe as a dip for fruit - it's simple and very good!

Fresh Fruit w/ Cool Lime Dressing – serves 4
4 cups assorted fresh fruit (melons, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, grapes…)
1 lime
1 container (8 ounces) lime or lemon yogurt
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping

Prepare fruit and place in large serving bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve. Zest lime using lemon zester/scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest; chop finely. Juice lime to measure 1 tablespoon juice. Combine yogurt, lime zest, and juice in small batter bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, spoon fruit into bowls and spoon dressing over fruit.

This one is also very good:

The Pampered Chef ®
Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip
Recipe

3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream topping
7 cups assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple wedges, pear wedges or whole strawberries
Cinnamon Crunch Chips (optional)

1. Coarsely chop chocolate with Santoku Knife; place into Small Micro-Cooker®. Add half of the whipped topping and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine chocolate mixture and cream cheese; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold in remaining whipped topping and cinnamon sprinkle using Classic Scraper.

3. Spread half of the dip into chilled Simple Additions® Dots Round Bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping. Spread to form an even layer with Small Spreader. Top with remaining dip; spread to form a smooth surface. Place remaining 2 tablespoons ice cream topping into Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Drizzle in a spiral pattern over dip. Drag wooden pick through ice cream topping, forming a swirled pattern.

4. Prepare fruit for dipping. Place bowl onto center of Simple Additions® Large Round Platter; arrange fruit and chips, if desired, around dip.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 2 tablespoons dip, 1/2 cup fruit): Calories 190, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 2 g

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

This one is awesome with apples (or your finger ;) )

Caramel Apple Dip

8 ounce package of Cream Cheese (regular or light)
One 18 ounce tub of Caramel Apple Dip
2 Skor or Heath candy bars
3 Granny Smith Apples

• Soften the Cream Cheese by leaving it at room temperature for about an hour.
• Place Cream Cheese on a serving plate and spread it out a little thinner into whatever shape you like.
• Top with half of the container of Caramel Apple Dip.
• Chop Candy Bars using the Food Chopper. Sprinkle over caramel.
• Cut Apples into wedges using the Crinkle Cutter and place around the dip.
• Enjoy!

How about the chocolate chip cannoli dip from F/W 2006 Season's Best?

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip
--------------------------

Ingredients:
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided

1 container (15 ounces) fat-free ricotta cheese

1/4 cup powdered sugar

1/4 teaspoon Double-Strength Vanilla

1 container (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided

Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips

1 quart strawberries (optional)

Directions:
1. Chop 1/4 cup of the chocolate morsels using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent(R) Decorator; fill with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and set aside. Gently fold remaining whipped topping into ricotta mixture.

2. Spoon dip into Simple Additions(R) Medium Bowl. Finely grate remaining chocolate morsels over dip using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Pipe rosettes around edge of dip using decorator. Serve with Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips and strawberries, if desired.

Fat Free, Sugar Free Pink Sun DipI got this from someone on here. It's fat free and sugar free and good with fruit:

Pink Lemonade Dip Recipe
This dip always goes fast whenever I make it. It's fat free, very low in sugar, and delicious! It's intended for fruit, but people love it so much, they tend to dip everything else into it also!

4 ounces fat free cream cheese
1 teaspoon pink sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
1½ cups fat-free Cool Whip

Beat the cream cheese and lemonade mix together until smooth and combined.
Beat in 1/2 cup of the Cool Whip to combine. Fold in the remaining 1 cup of Cool Whip. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with fruit slices! 12-15 servings.

Thanks to whoever shared it in the first place!

Katie:D

1. What is a fondue caddy?

A fondue caddy is a versatile and stylish serving dish that allows you to keep your sweet and cold dips at the perfect temperature for hours. It features a ceramic bowl that can be filled with ice or hot water, along with a removable dip bowl and lid for easy transport.

2. What types of dips can I serve in the fondue caddy?

The fondue caddy is perfect for serving a variety of sweet and cold dips, such as chocolate, caramel, fruit sauces, and even savory dips like ranch or hummus. The possibilities are endless!

3. How do I use the fondue caddy?

To use the fondue caddy, simply fill the ceramic bowl with ice or hot water, place the dip bowl on top, and cover it with the lid. This will keep your dip at the perfect temperature for hours. When ready to serve, remove the lid and dip bowl, and voila - your dip is ready to enjoy!

4. Is the fondue caddy dishwasher safe?

Yes, the fondue caddy is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand-washing the ceramic bowl and lid to ensure their longevity.

5. Can I use the fondue caddy for hot dips?

Yes, the fondue caddy can be used for both hot and cold dips. Simply fill the ceramic bowl with hot water instead of ice to keep your hot dips warm and ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies