• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cold Stone Show ideas

pamperedchef88

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2010
Ok so I found the Cold Stone creamery theme in the theme section recently and i have searched the files section and found the same document(posted multiple times) that peaked my intrest in the first place but no further info on this party. I really really think I could get some bookings from a party with this theme has anyone done this before? DO you have any ideas of diffrent recipes like this? I enjoy doing themed show(and I have alot of people interested in doing them) but I like to do a complete theme and go all out so any suggestions I would really appreciate.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
make sure you're sea rching for mispellings too...like cold stone as one word. Also, search the files and the google search trick. I know I have found tons of things about this type of show before, just can't access those files right now (on a different computer).

BlueMoon

Advanced Member
Apr 30, 2010

pamperedchef88

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2010
thanks for the advice this is an amazing idea and I'm hoping to use it to get June bookings (sellathon). Does any one have a flyer for this kind of show?

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
I do the cold stone theme every summer.. people love it...

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
I found this expanded file in the files section - it includes a flyer/invitation and a few more helpful ideas and pages.

Attachments

• coldstoneshows[1].doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 475

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting. I have my team training on Tuesday and can't wait to share!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Elizabeth Q
Replies
Views