• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cold Stone Creamery Theme Party Ideas | Recipes & Booking Tips

In summary, this person found a Cold Stone theme and is wondering if anyone has done a themed show before. They provide a summary of some of the threads that were helpful in finding information about this type of show.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so I found the Cold Stone creamery theme in the theme section recently and i have searched the files section and found the same document(posted multiple times) that peaked my intrest in the first place but no further info on this party. I really really think I could get some bookings from a party with this theme has anyone done this before? DO you have any ideas of diffrent recipes like this? I enjoy doing themed show(and I have alot of people interested in doing them) but I like to do a complete theme and go all out so any suggestions I would really appreciate.

make sure you're sea rching for mispellings too...like cold stone as one word. Also, search the files and the google search trick. I know I have found tons of things about this type of show before, just can't access those files right now (on a different computer).

thanks for the advice this is an amazing idea and I'm hoping to use it to get June bookings (sellathon). Does any one have a flyer for this kind of show?

I do the cold stone theme every summer.. people love it...

colegrovet said:
I do the cold stone theme every summer.. people love it...

DO you have a flyer

I found this expanded file in the files section - it includes a flyer/invitation and a few more helpful ideas and pages.

Attachments

• coldstoneshows[1].doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 528
This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting. I have my team training on Tuesday and can't wait to share!

1. What is a Cold Stone Show?

A Cold Stone Show is a cooking demonstration that showcases the versatility of our Cold Stone products. Our consultants will demonstrate how to use these products to create delicious recipes and provide tips and tricks for using them in your everyday cooking.

2. What are some popular recipes demonstrated at Cold Stone Shows?

Some popular recipes demonstrated at Cold Stone Shows include homemade ice cream, no-bake cheesecake, and fruit smoothies. However, our consultants are always coming up with new and creative recipes to showcase at our shows.

3. Do I need to have a Cold Stone product to attend a Cold Stone Show?

No, you do not need to have a Cold Stone product to attend a Cold Stone Show. Our consultants will provide all necessary tools and ingredients for the demonstration. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of our products, our consultants will be happy to assist you.

4. Can I host a Cold Stone Show at my own home?

Yes, you can host a Cold Stone Show at your own home. Our consultants are happy to travel to different locations to host shows. Simply contact your consultant to schedule a date and time.

5. How long does a Cold Stone Show typically last?

A Cold Stone Show typically lasts about 1-2 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the recipes being demonstrated and the number of attendees. Our consultants will ensure that all recipes are thoroughly demonstrated and any questions are answered before concluding the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bunksc