• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Colander/Bowl Set Replacement??

In summary, you can purchase individual pieces of the colander/bowl set as replacements by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website. The size of the replacement colander/bowl will depend on the size of your original set, which comes in 3-quart and 5-quart sizes. The replacement is made from the same durable plastic material and is heat resistant and dishwasher safe. The time it takes to receive a replacement will vary, but it usually takes 7-10 business days. If the replacement does not fit your set, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.
Jillmami
So I have a customer who needed the large bowl lid replaced for her white colander/bowl set. I guess there is an older and a new set?? She said that her bowl measures 10" in diameter for the large bowl. Same as mine which is the newer set. However when I order the replacement lid, she first received a lid that was 14.5" in diameter and then one that was 12" in diameter.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on? HO said that they would send out another lid. I am confused about what's going on... Anyone???

Sounds like she has the old style set.

It sounds like there may be some confusion with the sizes of the lids and bowls in the sets. It's possible that the customer has an older version of the set that has different dimensions for the bowls and lids. It's also possible that there was a mix-up with the sizes during the manufacturing process. I would suggest reaching out to HO again and clarifying the dimensions of the customer's bowl and the sizes of the lids they have sent. It may also be helpful to have the customer send a photo of the set they have so that HO can confirm which version it is. If there continues to be confusion, you may need to escalate the issue to a higher level at HO or reach out to the manufacturer for clarification. It's important to make sure the customer receives the correct replacement lid for their set.

1. Can I purchase individual pieces of the colander/bowl set instead of the whole set?

Yes, you can purchase individual pieces of the colander/bowl set as replacements. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order for the specific piece you need.

2. How do I know which size colander/bowl I need as a replacement?

The size of the colander/bowl you need as a replacement will depend on the size of your original set. Our colander/bowl set comes in two sizes, 3-quart and 5-quart. If you are unsure, you can measure the diameter of your existing colander/bowl to determine the size you need.

3. Is the replacement colander/bowl made of the same material as the original set?

Yes, the replacement colander/bowl is made from the same durable plastic material as the original set. It is heat resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement colander/bowl?

The time it takes to receive a replacement colander/bowl will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Typically, it can take 7-10 business days to receive your replacement piece.

5. Can I return a replacement colander/bowl if it doesn't fit my set?

Yes, you can return a replacement colander/bowl if it does not fit your set. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and will happily accept returns or exchanges for any reason within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cpaylor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy