• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do cohost sales count towards FPV levels in Pampered Chef shows?

In summary, the conversation discusses a situation where a cohost's sales affected the FPV value, which had to be manually adjusted on the summary page. There is also mention of the idea that the program should automatically correct this issue.
junkfortara
Gold Member
I just had a show over the weekend where two people will share the May host benefits.. one is taking all the free product and the other is ordering some of the HWC items (plus more).
I've entered all the regular guests and FPV comes to $90. I entered in the Host items which took exactly the $90 FPV. Then I went in and entered the cohost items and now on the summary page it shows there's another $25.50 of FPV to use. Before the cohost items the show total was $586 and now with the monthly host special and other items the show total is above $600. So in red it shows another $25.50 of FPV available, yet the total earned still says $90????

Can someone tell me if the cohost sales count towards the FPV levels??

Back to the summary page it says show total $782 with commissionable at $631 and at the bottom it says guest sales of $586.

I am just 30 days in so need some expert knowledge. Thanks ladies!!

Did you check the box that indicates she is co-host? Is there a little icon by her name showing CH? Usually, their sales do not count towards show sales and FPV.

It shouldn't count. Did you make sure you've marked the co-host as a co-host?

Yes, she's marked as cohost- the symbol is next to her name.

Hmm- any other suggestions?

Hmm....are any of the hosts choices marked as half price?

Yes the Host has two items marked as half price.

AHA!!! (I hope) The half price items do not qualify in the FPV, hence leaving the 25 FPV.

Shoot- that's not it either.
Actually she's used $90 in FPV - not counting any of the half price items. So after her $90 free and the half price items her total is $30 something.

Ugh- should I call in to HO on this? I would hate to have my host pick out more free stuff only to have it be wrong...

Ugghh....I need to see what the prob is.....probably be easier and quicker to call HO, and let me know what the result is

Is your co-host only entered once? Could she be in there as a guest as well?

Last edited:
Wow- frustrating. Just got off with HO. So apparently when you enter in a cohost sale- it will change the FPV value if sales are bumped to the next level... but technically the sales do not count towards FPV. So you have to MANUALLY change the FPV value on the Summary page to reflect the FPV back down to the amount earned on other guests.

He told me I have to remember to go back into the Host and Cohost Split and change it back to the amount earned before Cohost sales. I suggested that the program be able to correct itself to show ONLY the FPV earned-- we shouldn't have to remember to change it back. He didn't seem to agree with me on that.

Argh-oh well. I'm clear now. Thanks for all your troubleshooting help!

junkfortara said:
Wow- frustrating. Just got off with HO. So apparently when you enter in a cohost sale- it will change the FPV value if sales are bumped to the next level... but technically the sales do not count towards FPV. So you have to MANUALLY change the FPV value on the Summary page to reflect the FPV back down to the amount earned on other guests.

He told me I have to remember to go back into the Host and Cohost Split and change it back to the amount earned before Cohost sales. I suggested that the program be able to correct itself to show ONLY the FPV earned-- we shouldn't have to remember to change it back. He didn't seem to agree with me on that.

Wow! Really??? That's the first time I've heard of that! Doesn't make much sense that the comp. wouldn't take care of that!
Jen

WOW!! That's a first! Thanks for researching and letting us know!

That's what I was thinking Jen! I'm a newbie and I have enough on my mind. :)

That's odd. I've never had to do that. Hmmmmm.

junkfortara said:

Okay so I have been playing around with this. I couldn't get it to give more FPV by putting in a co-host order.

On the summary page I see where you can change the split, however, you can't change the $90 earned amount.

Right so the total on the summary page shows $90 earned, and I entered all the host items until it said Remaining- $0.... but after I entered the cohost sales it suddenly said there was another $25 unused, even though the earned on the summary page still said $90.

The rep said you can actually change the FPV on the summary page to whatever value you want. I can even hard key over it to say 900 and it lets me even though the earned value still says $90.

So what he was saying was that when it shows up as $25 remaining, I have to go back to the summary and hardkey over the split to make sure the total matches the earned amount back on the summary page.

I understand now, but it still seems like the P3 application should be able to take care of that for me.

junkfortara said:
Right so the total on the summary page shows $90 earned, and I entered all the host items until it said Remaining- $0.... but after I entered the cohost sales it suddenly said there was another $25 unused, even though the earned on the summary page still said $90.

The rep said you can actually change the FPV on the summary page to whatever value you want. I can even hard key over it to say 900 and it lets me even though the earned value still says $90.

So what he was saying was that when it shows up as $25 remaining, I have to go back to the summary and hardkey over the split to make sure the total matches the earned amount back on the summary page.

I understand now, but it still seems like the P3 application should be able to take care of that for me.

Sorry you had to deal with this. It sounds like a bug they don't want to fix.

I haven't had to do this in the past, but it is nice to know if I do have a problem, I will know to change it back.

So I went and played, and yep you can put any numbers you want in those boxes. Seems like it would be simple to say, not bigger than the earned number?

Glad you got your answer and have it all fixed up now.

What is a cohost sale?

A cohost sale is when you and another Pampered Chef consultant team up to host a party for a mutual customer. This allows both of you to reach a larger audience and potentially increase your sales. You can share the host rewards and benefits with your cohost.

What are the benefits of a cohost sale?

The benefits of a cohost sale include the opportunity to reach a larger audience, increase your sales and earn more host rewards. It also allows you to collaborate and learn from another consultant, potentially expanding your knowledge and skills.

How do I find a cohost for my party?

You can find a cohost by reaching out to other Pampered Chef consultants in your area or through social media groups for consultants. You can also ask your customers if they know any other consultants who would be interested in cohosting with you.

How are the host rewards and benefits split between cohosts?

The host rewards and benefits are typically split evenly between cohosts, unless you have agreed on a different arrangement beforehand. It is important to communicate and come to an agreement on how the rewards will be divided before the party.

Can I have more than one cohost for my party?

Yes, you can have more than one cohost for your party. This can be a great way to reach an even larger audience and potentially increase your sales. Just make sure to communicate and agree on the division of host rewards and benefits beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • regina_graham