• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Co-Hosting: Free Products & Payment Processing | Tips & Tricks

In summary, the co-host is not seeing the benefits of the free product that she is receiving because she is not under the host. The host is trying to enter the products that her co-host wants to get with her half of the free product but it's not coming up as free. The host also suggests that the co-host write a check and not deposit it until Friday because she knows that the funds will not debit the account that fast.
winklermom
I'm trying to enter the products that my co-host wants to get with her half of the free product but it's not coming up as free. What am I doing wrong? I'm putting it under the co-host but it's not coming up right.

Also, how soon does it process their payment if they use a debit card? She would like for me not to run it until Monday since she won't get paid until Friday? She said that if it was a problem, she just wouldn't order her half price item but I hate for her to miss out on it since she's earned it. I'm open for suggestions. :balloon:

Did you divide up the free to the right side of the screen, it generally shows Host & co-host and will have $ amount of 0.00 in red until you manually divide up how much each is getting.

And I believe with the way credit cards are authorized now, that it will be immediate that they take out the money from using a credit card. It might not show up out of her account at that precise moment but it will look at whether the funds are available before you even submit. So you don't want to submit the show until the funds are there if she uses it since you only have 48 hours to resolve the unauthorized card or you have to re-authorize all the cards again when you go to submit it the 2nd time.

Did you check the box for her as "Co-host"? Under the box where you add guests, when you highlight her name, then look below the box you'll see "Host", "Consultant acting as Host", and "Co-Host". You need to make sure "Co-host" is selected. It should then properly take care of the benefits.Can't help with the CC question. I'd call HO Finance dept. (let us know what they say because that is a good question!)

if she is someone you trust you could have her write you a check and not deposit it until Friday b/c you know that it won't debit your account that fast.

Careyann said:
Did you divide up the free to the right side of the screen, it generally shows Host & co-host and will have $ amount of 0.00 in red until you manually divide up how much each is getting.

That did it!!! Thank you so much! I knew you guys could help me out.

As for the credit card, I guess I just need to wait. Only problem is that next Monday is the 15th and this is one of my two shows that I need submitted by then. If there's a problem with any of the cards, the it may mess me up altogether. Ugh! Not sure what to do now. :confused:

lesliec said:
if she is someone you trust you could have her write you a check and not deposit it until Friday b/c you know that it won't debit your account that fast.

I didn't see this post before I posted my last statement. I think this is what I'll do. Yes, I know her well enough that I'm very comfortable doing this. Thanks! I never even thought about this.

What is the purpose of having a cohost for a Pampered Chef party?

Having a cohost for a Pampered Chef party allows for a more dynamic and engaging experience for the guests. The cohost can help with demonstrations, answer questions, and share their own personal experiences with Pampered Chef products.

How do I select a cohost for my Pampered Chef party?

You can choose a cohost who is also a Pampered Chef consultant, a friend or family member who is familiar with the products, or even a previous Pampered Chef host. It is important to select someone who is enthusiastic and can help make the party a success.

What are the benefits of being a cohost for a Pampered Chef party?

As a cohost, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. You also get to help host a fun and interactive party with friends and family.

What is the P3 Question and how does it benefit the host and cohost?

The P3 Question stands for "Pampered Chef Party Question" and it is a tool used to engage guests during the party. It helps to identify any potential hosts or cohosts and can lead to future parties for the current host and cohost.

Do I need to have a cohost for my Pampered Chef party?

No, having a cohost is not a requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, it can enhance the party experience and provide additional support and knowledge for the guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies