• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Coffee Samples Come In a $4.00 Order?

In summary, the conversation is about a host who loves the PC coffee and the speaker wanting to give her some samples, but not knowing the details of the supply order. They discuss the samples and the speaker shares their personal experience with the coffee, including plans to invest in a carafe to make it ahead of time for shows. The summary concludes with the speaker offering to help with the sample order and encouraging the use of samples for host and potential customers.
PamperedPrincess74
I have a host who LOVES our coffee. I wanted to throw some samples her way but I don't have any - the only ones I had before were from my first couple of shows when I got them. I see on the supply order that they are $4.00 but it doesn't say how many samples come with it and whether it is regular or decaf. Does anyone know?

Coffee SampleIt is a pack of four...two de-caf & two regular!
I stick one in my potential recruit bags along with a letter & opportunity flyer!

~Erin Smith

speaking of coffeemy in-laws went to north carolina to see the biltmore estate...well while they were at the hotel they had some coffee and come to find out it was pc coffee...i couldn't believe that a hotel actually bought coffee from pc...just had to let everyone know...

If you like coffee.......and haven't tried ours, you need to try it. It is so good. I buy the samples just to take to my shows so the hostess can brew a pot. Everyone goes on and on about how good it is. And, it is not expensive at all compared to really good coffees. I have a couple of customers that are hooked on it. One of these days I'm going to invest in the carafe (like maybe kit enhancement month) so I can make it ahead of time and take it to my shows. Maybe I will sell some coffee and some carafes!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your host loves our coffee. It's always great to have a happy customer. I can definitely help you out with the samples. Our coffee samples come in a pack of 10 and you can choose between regular or decaf. The price of $4.00 is for one pack, so you will receive 10 samples for that price. I highly recommend getting some samples for your host, as well as for future potential customers. Let me know if you need any help placing the order. Happy brewing!

1. How many coffee samples come in a $4.00 order?

The $4.00 order for coffee samples typically includes 4-5 samples, depending on the availability of flavors.

2. Can I choose which flavors of coffee come in my $4.00 order?

Yes, you can specify which flavors you would like to receive in your $4.00 order. However, please note that flavor availability may vary.

3. Are the coffee samples in a $4.00 order full size or smaller portions?

The coffee samples in a $4.00 order are smaller portions, but they are still enough to make a single cup of coffee.

4. Can I mix and match different types of coffee in a $4.00 order?

Yes, you can mix and match different types of coffee in a $4.00 order. This allows you to try out different flavors and find your favorites.

5. Is shipping included in the $4.00 order for coffee samples?

No, shipping is not included in the $4.00 order for coffee samples. The cost of shipping will be calculated during checkout based on your location and shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • gigi425
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pjpamchef