1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Coffee Question

1. I have a host who LOVES our coffee. I wanted to throw some samples her way but I don't have any - the only ones I had before were from my first couple of shows when I got them. I see on the supply order that they are $4.00 but it doesn't say how many samples come with it and whether it is regular or decaf. Does anyone know?

2. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

Coffee Sample

It is a pack of four...two de-caf & two regular!
    I stick one in my potential recruit bags along with a letter & opportunity flyer!

~Erin Smith

3. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

speaking of coffee

my in-laws went to north carolina to see the biltmore estate...well while they were at the hotel they had some coffee and come to find out it was pc coffee...i couldn't believe that a hotel actually bought coffee from pc...just had to let everyone know...

Mar 1, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

If you like coffee....

...and haven't tried ours, you need to try it. It is so good. I buy the samples just to take to my shows so the hostess can brew a pot. Everyone goes on and on about how good it is. And, it is not expensive at all compared to really good coffees. I have a couple of customers that are hooked on it. One of these days I'm going to invest in the carafe (like maybe kit enhancement month) so I can make it ahead of time and take it to my shows. Maybe I will sell some coffee and some carafes!

Have something to add?