• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Hostess Gift: DIY Coffee Mug Filled with Treats!

, in summary, Shawnna shared an idea for a coffee mug gift that she found on Consultants Corner. She sells these as part of her open house. Customers can buy a box of 64 hot chocolate mixes and add them to the mug. This would be a great gift for teacher gifts or times when an unexpected person shows up.
jenniferlynne
Some of you may remember a few weeks ago I mentioned "fixing up" a coffee mug as a hostess gift? Well, I finally got my mugs in and had a show so I could try it out. I took one mug, filled it with bon bons (only $1.97 a bag at Walmart. They are big, so it only takes 4 to fill it), added a chocolate covered spoon and a sample bag of PC coffee. Then I wrapped it in clear cellophane and tied it off with a small white Twixit Clip. Everyone oohed and aaahed over it and I sold 3 sets!! I talked about how the handle on these were big enough for men to get their fingers through and that kind of thing. One of the guests had told me she had never noticed the mugs in the catalog before, and this was her seventh show OF MINE that she has been to. Before I started selling, she had been to dozens. Actually, she took me to my first show. There was one woman there whose Husband owns his own business. After the show, they decided to order 10 of the medium striped bowls, 10 Season's Best cookbooks and 2 boxes of beer bread mix. They are going to make up mini loves of bread and cookies and put them in the bowls and wrap them up and give them to their employees. They loved the whole idea of how I wrapped up the coffee mug, but they said the coffee mug wasn't big enough. :D

Great!!What a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing. We are just getting started with the holidays around here and I might just use your idea for X-mas gifts and also mention it to all my customers. Thanks

That is really wonderful!I like that idea. I have an open house coming up and was thinking about doing the Small Batter Bowl recipes, you knwo the Batter Bowl Brownies, the Minestrone Soup and the Cowboy Chili and that Cookie recipe. This will make a great addition to that.
Thank you for sharing!

Yeah, I was beating myself up for not having one of the batter bowls fixed up, but I just didn't have time. I did print out the pictures from Consultants Corner and pass those around, but it would have been nicer to have an actual display.

Where'd you get the chocolate covered spoons?

I made them. You can buy kits from Wilton at most craft stores. I have one but couldn't find it. I just bought some nice plastic spoons from Walmart (they were grey instead of white), then just melted some chocolate almond bark (also from Walmart) and dipped the spoons in. Let the excess drip off a little, then I laid them on wax paper until they set up. You can also put sprinkles on them before they dry or crush up candy canes and sprinkle that on it too. You can also make white choclolate spoons and drizzle milk or dark chocolate over them. The candy canes look real nice sprinkled on the white ones.

Cool - that's what I was thiniking of doing - making them myself. :)

What a great idea!! I have been thinking about using them myself for holiday gifts. My thought was a PC mug, candy, chocolate spoon, and hot cocoa mix. You can buy a box of 64(Ithink) flavored hot chocolate mixes at Sams for around 12.00. I thought this would be great for teacher gifts or times when an unexpected person shows up during the holidays.

Shawnna

What is included in the DIY coffee mug filled with treats?

The DIY coffee mug filled with treats includes a variety of sweet and savory snacks such as cookies, chocolates, nuts, and popcorn. The specific treats may vary depending on availability.

Can I customize the treats included in the DIY coffee mug?

Yes, you can customize the treats by choosing from a selection of options provided by Pampered Chef. You can also add your own personal touch by including homemade treats or a handwritten note.

How do I present the DIY coffee mug as a gift?

The DIY coffee mug is presented in a beautifully wrapped gift box, making it the perfect ready-to-gift present for any occasion. You can also add a personal touch by including a ribbon or gift tag.

Is the DIY coffee mug suitable for all occasions?

Yes, the DIY coffee mug filled with treats is a versatile gift that can be given for a variety of occasions such as birthdays, holidays, housewarmings, or as a thank you gift. It is sure to be appreciated by anyone who loves delicious treats and a good cup of coffee.

Can I add other items to the DIY coffee mug?

Yes, you can add other items to the DIY coffee mug, such as a coffee shop gift card, a coffee-themed kitchen towel, or a personalized mug. Get creative and make it a truly unique and special gift for your hostess!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefjean
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies