• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a German-inspired Coffee Klatch Thank You Show?

In summary, a "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show" is a fun and interactive way to thank family and friends for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It involves gathering over coffee and sharing delicious recipes and kitchen tips. Hosting is simple, as all recipes, products, and tips are provided. The featured recipes include breakfast dishes, sweet treats, and savory bites, all using Pampered Chef products. As a host, there are benefits such as discounts, free products, and rewards. The show can also be customized to fit personal preferences.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I have a Coffee Klatsch Show booked on the 19th to thank previous, current, and prospective guests and hosts. As I am of German background, I based it on their traditions. However, it may be adapted to any culture/theme. I have attached the invite, game, notes, and recipes I intend to use. Let me know what you think. :)

Attachments

• Coffee Klatsch Invitation Flyer 06.doc
    372.5 KB · Views: 373
  • German Tic-Tac-Doe.doc
    110.5 KB · Views: 316
  • Coffee Klatsch Notes 1.doc
    34 KB · Views: 283
  • Coffee Klatsch German Postcard Recipes.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Coffee Klatsch Postcard Recipes.doc
    32 KB · Views: 267
This looks great! You seem to have thought of everything. I think the German theme is really interesting, and it will be a great way to connect with your guests. The invitation and game are particularly creative - I'm sure your guests will have a lot of fun!

Wow, that sounds like a great event! I love the idea of incorporating German traditions into the Coffee Klatsch Show. It adds a unique touch and makes it more personal. The invite looks great and I'm sure the game, notes, and recipes will be a hit. I'm excited to see how it turns out. Good luck with the event!

1. What is a "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show"?

A "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show" is a fun and interactive way to thank your family and friends for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is an opportunity for you to gather with your loved ones over coffee and share delicious recipes and kitchen tips.

2. How do I host a "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show"?

Hosting a "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show" is simple! Just invite your friends and family over for a casual coffee get-together and let us take care of the rest. We will provide the recipes, products, and tips for a fun and memorable experience.

3. What kind of recipes are featured in a "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show"?

We feature a variety of recipes in our "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show", including breakfast dishes, sweet treats, and savory bites. Our recipes are easy to make and use Pampered Chef products, making it a great way to showcase our products to your guests.

4. Are there any benefits to hosting a "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show"?

Yes, there are! As a host, you will receive special discounts, free products, and the opportunity to earn rewards based on sales from your show. It's also a great way to spend quality time with your loved ones and learn new recipes and kitchen tips.

5. Can I customize the "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show" to fit my preferences?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different tastes and preferences, so we are happy to work with you to personalize your "Coffee Klatch Thank You Show" menu. Just let us know your preferences, and we will do our best to accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • tlmcunning
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlmcunning
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies