• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Idea: DIY Coffee Cup Cake Mix with Custom Recipe Tag

In summary, a Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tag is a convenient way to make individual servings of cake in a coffee mug. It contains all the dry ingredients needed and can be easily attached to a coffee cup for a quick and easy dessert. To use it, simply gather the wet ingredients listed on the tag, mix everything together, and microwave for 1-2 minutes. There are a variety of flavors available, including options for people with allergies. The tag can also be customized for gifts or parties with a personalized message and decorations.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a set of SA coffee cups that I want to give as Christmas presents. I figured that I would premake the cake mix in a bag in the cup. Does anyone have a cute tag with the recipe on it?

Here's one I have used. I am sure I got the bulk of it from someone else's flyer on this site. In fact, I am certain the wording on the top came from someone else's flyer.

It isn't sized to fit on labels - just to cut out and tie onto mug.

Attachments

• CoffeeMugCakeTags_6up.doc
    150 KB · Views: 375
  • CoffeeMugCakeTags_8up.doc
    178 KB · Views: 286
Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!

wadesgirl said:
Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!

Glad you can use it!!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are planning to use your SA coffee cups as Christmas presents. What a creative idea to include a pre-made cake mix in the cup! I don't have a specific tag with a recipe on it, but I would recommend checking out our Pampered Chef website or Pinterest for some cute and festive tags that you can use. You can also personalize them with your own message or instructions. Happy gifting!

What is a Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tag?

A Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tag is a unique and convenient way to make individual servings of cake in a coffee mug. The tag contains all the dry ingredients needed to make a single serving of cake, and it can be easily attached to a coffee cup for a quick and easy dessert.

How do I use a Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tag?

Using a Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tag is simple. First, gather all the wet ingredients listed on the tag, such as milk, oil, and eggs. Then, pour the contents of the tag into a coffee mug and add the wet ingredients. Mix well and microwave for 1-2 minutes, depending on the wattage of your microwave. Let it cool for a few minutes before enjoying your delicious cake.

What flavors are available for Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tags?

There are a variety of flavors available for Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tags, including chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, and more. Some tags even come with fun add-ins like chocolate chips or sprinkles. Check the packaging or the Pampered Chef website to see the full selection of flavors.

Are Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tags safe for people with allergies?

Pampered Chef takes food allergies very seriously, and we have created Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tags that are safe for people with common allergies. Our tags are nut-free and gluten-free, and some flavors are also dairy-free. However, please read the ingredients list carefully before consuming to ensure it is safe for your specific allergy.

Can I customize the Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tag for gifts or parties?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the Coffee Cup Cake Mix Tag for gifts or parties. The tag comes with a blank space where you can write a personalized message or the name of the recipient. You can also add your own decorations, such as ribbons or stickers, to make it more festive and personalized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • jenniferknapp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies