1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Coffee Carafe

1. LisaAnn

LisaAnn Future Director Silver Member

I have the old white carafe and it never seems to keep my coffee warm for long. I have filled the carafe with hot water first, but that still does not help. Does the Chrome Carafe keep beverages hotter longer?

Apr 16, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

The chrome one is awesome, I love it. Keeps it warm for a very long time.

Apr 16, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I never had the white one, but the current one keeps things hot FOREVER. I have had coffee out of it the next day!

Apr 16, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

A friend of mine whos a school teacher says she brings it in the morning & at 3:00 its still hot!!

Apr 16, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I found that, while the newer one keeps things warmer longer, it's by about 25% longer. If your white one isn't working, try filling it with really hot water when you start your coffee pot. Then pour it out right before you fill it with coffee. That 10 minutes sit time will be far more effective than a 30-second swish.

Apr 16, 2009
  6. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

I have both and shoot me for saying it - I like the old one better - but the new one is prettier!

Apr 16, 2009
Have something to add?