• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Updated Item Codes for April Supply Orders Accurate?

In summary, "Codes for Updated Items" are unique combinations of letters and/or numbers used to identify and track updated items. They are essential for efficient management and organization of updated items and can be obtained from the source or generated internally. They are different from serial numbers and may or may not have expiration dates depending on the system or organization using them.
babywings76
Gold Member
I was starting to create my April supply order and was looking at the March 17th Newswire. This is what it says are the codes, but when I look in P3, the codes are different (and I have done an update on P3). I wonder if I put the code that is showing on P3, will I get the right thing? Or maybe they'll be doing an update closer to April?

JM20 Independent Consultant Agreement/3
JM17 Come Join Us! Recruiting Brochure/10
JN07 Your Life, Your Way Opportunity Brochure/20
JN13 Business Guide and Tabs

I think the newly coded items will be available April 1st once the new career plan goes into effect.

/5JN08 Mini Skin Care Set/10JN09 Mini Body Care Set/10JN10 Mini Fragrance Set/10JN11 Mini Color Set/10JN12 Mini Men's Set/10JN14 Independent Consultant Welcome Card/20JN15 Independent Consultant Business Cards/100JN16 Customer Order Forms/50JN17 Hostess Order Forms/25JN18 Party Invitations/25JN19 Hostess Coaching Brochure/10JN20 Hostess Rewards Brochure/10JN21 Hostess Thank You Cards/25JN22 Opportunity Brochures/25JN23 Product Catalogs/10JN24 Customer Special Flyer/10JN25 Hostess Special Flyer/10JN26 Product Sample Card/25JN27 Product Sample Labels/250JN28 Product Sample Containers/25JN29 Customer Receipt Book/25JN30 Hostess Receipt Book/25JN31 Party Planner/50JN32 Hostess Information Sheet/25JN33 Hostess Folder/10JN34 Consultant Training Materials CD/1JN35 Customer Appreciation Postcards/25

What are "Codes for Updated Items"?

"Codes for Updated Items" are unique combinations of letters and/or numbers that are used to identify and track updated items, such as products, services, or documents.

Why do I need "Codes for Updated Items"?

"Codes for Updated Items" are essential for efficiently managing and organizing updated items. They allow for easy identification and tracking of changes made to items, making it easier to keep track of updates and ensure accuracy.

How do I obtain "Codes for Updated Items"?

"Codes for Updated Items" can be obtained from the source of the item, such as the manufacturer, service provider, or document creator. They may also be generated internally by a company or organization.

Are "Codes for Updated Items" the same as serial numbers?

No, "Codes for Updated Items" and serial numbers are different. While both are used for identification purposes, serial numbers are typically assigned to individual items, while "Codes for Updated Items" can encompass multiple items that have been updated or revised.

Do "Codes for Updated Items" expire?

It depends on the specific system or organization using them. Some may have expiration dates for codes, while others may use them indefinitely. It's important to check with the source or system guidelines to determine if and when codes may expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deliciousdiva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • KellyTheChef