• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding White DCB Product Number

In summary, the white DCB was discontinued in 2010 and the cranberry DCB was available for the rest of the month to hosts and guests.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have the product number for the white DCB we sold once upon a time? I need to make a product adjustment for one and don't feel like calling. It's not for someone who was my customer at that time, and I don't think I ever sold a white one.
Thanks!

#1352, thus another reason I save one catalog a season...

Thank you! I actually do this, but right now, I couldn't tell you where those catalogs are!

Oh, I know where my stack of previous catalogs are ... Japan! LOL

Sheila, I would have expected that answer from you:)

I never throw catalogs away. Most are given away when I do booths, but someone mentioned once when I started my business that it was a good idea to keep one catalog a season and I have. Wish I would have kept a catalog for every show I hosted now...

What year was this available? I have a customer return for this as well.

the white DCB was introduced for the Spring/Summer 2009 season. During the Spring/Summer 2010 season it was discontinued. (I think it was during June) At that point, the cranberry DCB was available for the rest of the month to hosts and guests. The following month it became a host only item until the end of November (I think, or was it until the end of October). It must have been a quality control issue with the white glaze in general because all white stoneware was discontinued at the end of Spring/Summer 2010.

I wish they'd figure out the problem and bring back the white. Love, love, love my white DCB and Rectangle Bakers.

I like them from the standpoint that white goes with anything, hate them from a cleaning standpoint. I have to clean my DCB (I only own the white) at least twice any time I use if for a party. The inside I'm not worried about, but hate how dirty the outside can look.

That's true Jane, but I still love it. :) I only use it at home tho. I have a cranberry one for shows and taking places.

Jane how do you clean that? Mine looks terrible. I am glad I have a cranberry one for shows. Any tips?

I have no problem keeping my white DCB clean. I use one of those green scotch scrubbers and a little dish soap on the glazed areas. Looks like new and I use it several times a week.

I had the white one forever - then I had a customer by 3 cranberry for her kids, but really really really wanted a white one for herself - so we traded! hehe! She took my well loved/used at every show white one - and I got a brand new cranberry! She was so excited & still shops from me all the time! I figured it would be better for me to have the cranberry for shows anyway - since I couldn't sell the white...didn't want people wishing they could get the white!

What is a "White DCB Product Number"?

A White DCB (Deep Covered Baker) Product Number is a unique identifier assigned to a specific Pampered Chef product to help customers easily find and purchase the item.

Where can I find the White DCB Product Number?

The Product Number can be found on the product's packaging, as well as on the Pampered Chef website and catalog.

How do I use the White DCB Product Number to find the product?

You can use the Product Number to search for the item on the Pampered Chef website or catalog. You can also give the number to a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you locate the product.

What if I can't find the White DCB Product Number?

If you are unable to locate the Product Number, you can try searching for the product by name or description on the Pampered Chef website or catalog. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Are all Pampered Chef products assigned a White DCB Product Number?

No, not all products have a White DCB Product Number. This number is only assigned to certain products, usually those that are popular or frequently used in recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • cpaylor
  • Products and Tips
Replies