• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip?

In summary, Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip is a gluten-free dip made with roasted garlic, caramelized onions, cream cheese, and sour cream. It also contains spices like paprika, onion powder, and black pepper. It can be served as a dip with chips, crackers, or vegetables, used as a spread for sandwiches, or a topping for baked potatoes. It is suitable for vegetarians and can last up to 7 days in the refrigerator when stored properly.
DebPC
Staff member
This is the recipe that came with the Cocotte. There's alot of garlic in there- 3 whole heads. Has anyone made this? Is it good?

I had it at a meeting (I wasn't the one who made it) and it was pretty good. What threw me off is it's not supposed to be a hot dip.

I haven't personally made this recipe, but it sounds like it would be pretty garlicky! If you're a fan of garlic, it could be delicious. However, if you're not a huge fan, you might want to scale back on the amount of garlic or try a different recipe. Have you checked online for reviews or comments from others who have made it? That could give you a better idea of its taste and whether it's worth trying.

1. What ingredients are in Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip?

The main ingredients in Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip are roasted garlic, caramelized onions, cream cheese, and sour cream. It also contains spices such as paprika, onion powder, and black pepper.

2. Is Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip gluten-free?

Yes, Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients.

3. How should I serve Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip?

Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip can be served as a dip with chips, crackers, or vegetables. It can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or as a topping for baked potatoes.

4. Is Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip is suitable for vegetarians. It does not contain any meat or animal-derived ingredients.

5. How long does Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip last in the refrigerator?

Cocotte- Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip can last for up to 7 days in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container. It is important to note the expiration date on the container and consume it before that date for best quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • finley1991