• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Crescent Rolls For Cobblestone Muffins?

In summary, a cobblestone muffin is a type of pastry made with biscuit dough and a variety of fillings. It can be made using Pampered Chef products and pre-made dough, but using homemade dough will result in a fresher taste. Leftover muffins can be stored and reheated, and different fillings can be added for customization.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was looking in All the Best and REALLY want to try these.

Only thing .. they say to use "refrigerated dinner rolls." I would think if they meant crescent rolls, they would have said it.

Anybody have more info? I seriously doubt they are talking about brown and serve rolls!

they are talking about the dinner rolls that come in a tube like the crescent rolls or biscuits, I'm sure that they're Pillsbury, they're in the same section as the other stuff. These are really good, remind me of individual Monkey Breads.

I was just at a store today and saw biscuits and french bread ... but no "dinner rolls." They were seriously picked over, however.

I make these using the grands homestyle flaky buttermilk biscuits and it works fine. Maybe they used to be called dinner rolls a few years back? Otherwise the frozen dinner rolls like Rhodes would work too.
Mara

Oh, if they work with Grands I will DEFINITELY be stopping at the store on the way home! They were seriously picked over because today or tomorrow is the last day of their sale. I did check Pillsbury's web site and they DO have them ... but I'm guessing not all stores carry them.I don't have the stoneware muffin pan but I do have regular muffin pans and am thinking of something to make for breakfast when our church does its Angel Food distribution. I was thinking of the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares but that can be seriously costly.

mini- veggie quiches would be a good thing to take, and quite in-expensive.

1. What is a cobblestone muffin?

A cobblestone muffin is a delicious pastry made with a combination of biscuit dough and your choice of filling, such as fruit, chocolate chips, or nuts. It is similar to a scone or a biscuit, but with a sweeter and softer texture.

2. How do I make cobblestone muffins using Pampered Chef products?

To make cobblestone muffins using Pampered Chef products, you will need a baking stone or a muffin pan. Simply follow the instructions on your preferred recipe, and use Pampered Chef tools such as the Mix 'N Scraper or the Pastry Blender to mix the dough and filling.

3. Can I use pre-made dough for cobblestone muffins?

Yes, you can use pre-made biscuit dough or refrigerated crescent roll dough to make cobblestone muffins. However, using homemade dough will result in a fresher and more customizable taste.

4. How do I store leftover cobblestone muffins?

Cobblestone muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. If you want to keep them fresh for longer, you can freeze them for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply microwave for a few seconds or pop them in the oven at 350°F for 5-10 minutes.

5. Can I add different fillings to cobblestone muffins?

Yes, you can customize cobblestone muffins by adding your choice of filling, such as fresh berries, chocolate chips, nuts, or even savory ingredients like cheese and herbs. Just make sure the filling is chopped into small pieces and evenly distributed in the dough before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmickey1
  • krismaur
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krismaur
Replies
Views
raebates