1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cobblestone muffin question

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I was looking in All the Best and REALLY want to try these.

Only thing .. they say to use "refrigerated dinner rolls." I would think if they meant crescent rolls, they would have said it.

Anybody have more info? I seriously doubt they are talking about brown and serve rolls!

2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

they are talking about the dinner rolls that come in a tube like the crescent rolls or biscuits, I'm sure that they're Pillsbury, they're in the same section as the other stuff. These are really good, remind me of individual Monkey Breads.

Oct 6, 2009
  3. Intrepid_Chef

I was just at a store today and saw biscuits and french bread ... but no "dinner rolls." They were seriously picked over, however.

4. Maragib

Maragib Member

I make these using the grands homestyle flaky buttermilk biscuits and it works fine. Maybe they used to be called dinner rolls a few years back? Otherwise the frozen dinner rolls like Rhodes would work too.
    Mara

Oct 6, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

Oh, if they work with Grands I will DEFINITELY be stopping at the store on the way home! They were seriously picked over because today or tomorrow is the last day of their sale. I did check Pillsbury's web site and they DO have them ... but I'm guessing not all stores carry them.

I don't have the stoneware muffin pan but I do have regular muffin pans and am thinking of something to make for breakfast when our church does its Angel Food distribution. I was thinking of the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares but that can be seriously costly.

6. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

mini- veggie quiches would be a good thing to take, and quite in-expensive.

Oct 6, 2009
Have something to add?