• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the Tool With the Coating Trays Weirdly Shaped?

In summary, the tool with the coating trays has a unique and ergonomic shape that allows for better grip and control while coating foods. The shape is not just for aesthetics, as it is specifically designed to make coating foods easier and more efficient. It is also designed to fit in most standard kitchen utensil drawers and does not affect its durability. The unique shape also allows for other uses in the kitchen, such as spreading sauces or flipping small foods on a grill or griddle.
KayPT
So I have a stupid question. Why is the tool with the coating trays so weirdly shaped? I don't understand why it has the end with the hole, etc. Do any of you know? Thanks!

allow chocolate to drip

It is for dipping items, such as strawberries. The hole allows the strawberry to sit on it and the excess drip off.

That makes sense, thank you both!

Hi there! I completely understand your confusion about the tool with the coating trays. The unique shape is actually designed to make the coating process much easier and more efficient. The hole at the end allows for excess coating to drip off, preventing clumping and creating a smoother finish on your food. It also allows for better control and precision when coating smaller items. I hope this helps to clarify the design for you. Happy cooking!

1. Why is the tool with the coating trays weirdly shaped?

The tool with the coating trays is designed to be ergonomic and easy to use. The unique shape allows for better grip and control while coating foods, making the process more efficient and less messy.

2. Is the weird shape of the tool with coating trays just for aesthetics?

No, the shape of the tool is not just for looks. It is specifically designed to make coating foods easier and more efficient. The unique shape allows for better coverage and control while coating, ensuring that every part of the food is evenly coated.

3. Will the weird shape of the tool with coating trays fit in my kitchen utensil drawer?

Yes, the tool with coating trays is designed to fit in most standard kitchen utensil drawers. The shape may look unconventional, but it is still designed to be compact and easily stored.

4. Does the weird shape of the tool with coating trays affect its durability?

No, the shape of the tool does not affect its durability. It is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. The shape is intentional and does not compromise the durability of the tool.

5. Can the weird shape of the tool with coating trays be used for other purposes?

While the tool is specifically designed for coating foods, its unique shape can also be used for other tasks in the kitchen. It can be used for spreading sauces, frosting cakes, or even flipping small foods on a grill or griddle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • atpchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies