• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Co-Hosts & Monthly Host Specials

In summary, having a co-host for a Pampered Chef party can lead to increased attendance and sales, a more diverse group of guests, and a more enjoyable planning process. The ideal co-host is someone who is enthusiastic about Pampered Chef products and has a strong network, and their responsibilities include assisting with party planning, promotion, and hosting. Monthly host specials are exclusive offers available to hosts during a specific month, and you can have multiple co-hosts for your party to further boost success.
Jlynn771
Help - can anyone tell me about co-hosts - I know they can pretty much split their benefits however they want - but what about the Monthly Host Special? Do they both get that or do they have to decide who gets it?

Thanks! :)

Only one, either the Host or the Co-Host. Which ever one chooses the Host Gift let the other one get one of the half price items, you can offer to pay for the other 10% if you choose to. Then split the balance of the benefits between the two of them. Look in Recipes for Success under Policies & Procedures pg F-4. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Jayne is correct.

Also be aware that if they get any bookings from their show, only ONE of them will get the booking benefit at those shows.

What are the benefits of having a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

Having a co-host for your Pampered Chef party can help increase attendance and sales. It also allows for a more diverse group of guests, which can lead to larger orders and more host rewards. Additionally, having a co-host can help share the workload and make planning the party more fun.

How do I choose the right co-host for my Pampered Chef party?

The best co-hosts are typically friends or family members who are enthusiastic about Pampered Chef products and have a strong network of potential guests. It's also important to choose someone who is reliable and willing to help with party planning and promotion. Consider asking someone who has hosted a successful Pampered Chef party in the past.

What are the responsibilities of a co-host?

A co-host's responsibilities include helping with party planning, promoting the event to their network, and assisting with the party itself. They can also help with collecting orders and payments, setting up and cleaning up the party space, and providing a welcoming and fun atmosphere for guests.

What are monthly host specials and how do they work?

Monthly host specials are exclusive offers available to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during a specific month. These specials can include discounts on popular products or free items with a certain amount of sales. To take advantage of these specials, simply host a party during the designated month and meet the minimum sales requirement.

Can I have multiple co-hosts for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your Pampered Chef party. In fact, having multiple co-hosts can help increase attendance and sales even more. Just make sure to communicate with all co-hosts and divide responsibilities evenly to ensure a successful and enjoyable party for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • stephaniekocala