1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Co-hosting info on PWS

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I entered in the co-host on my PWS. Now, when they want to go on there and send out e-mail invitations, is it only going to show the primary host's name? It's looking that way to me, but I want to be sure I'm not doing something wrong. Will the co-host want to send out invites that way? Should I enter the co-host with her own show, then just merge that info into the main show on P3? Does that make sense?

Oct 5, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

bumping...

Oct 5, 2009
  3. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

The guests will see that the host (whose house the show is being held) has a co-host. On the right-hand side, there will be a box with the location, phone number and co-host's name. If the host or co-host want to add more information, they can add it in the "free form" section of the invitation. Try sending a "test" email invitation to yourself to see what it looks like - that's what I always do. I always send a test email invitation to the host so they can see what the email looks like, too.

Have something to add?