• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosting on PWS: How to Send E-mail Invitations and Merge Co-Host's Info on P3

In summary, to send email invitations to co-host a Pampered Chef party on PWS, login to your PWS account, go to the "My Parties" tab, select the party, and click on the "Invite Co-Hosts" button. You can customize the email invitations by adding a personal message or editing the default text. Merging co-host's information on P3 allows for easier tracking and ensures all co-hosts receive credit. If a co-host doesn't have a PWS account, you can invite them by entering their email address. You can also add or remove co-hosts after sending invitations by editing the list on the "Invite Co-Hosts" section.
babywings76
Gold Member
I entered in the co-host on my PWS. Now, when they want to go on there and send out e-mail invitations, is it only going to show the primary host's name? It's looking that way to me, but I want to be sure I'm not doing something wrong. Will the co-host want to send out invites that way? Should I enter the co-host with her own show, then just merge that info into the main show on P3? Does that make sense?

bumping...

The guests will see that the host (whose house the show is being held) has a co-host. On the right-hand side, there will be a box with the location, phone number and co-host's name. If the host or co-host want to add more information, they can add it in the "free form" section of the invitation. Try sending a "test" email invitation to yourself to see what it looks like - that's what I always do. I always send a test email invitation to the host so they can see what the email looks like, too.

1. How do I send email invitations to co-host a Pampered Chef party on PWS?

To send email invitations to co-host a party on PWS, login to your PWS account and go to the "My Parties" tab. Click on the party you want to co-host and then click on the "Invite Co-Hosts" button. Enter the email addresses of your co-hosts and click "Send Invitations".

2. Can I customize the email invitations for my co-hosts?

Yes, you can customize the email invitations for your co-hosts by clicking on the "Edit Invitation Message" button before sending the invitations. You can add a personal message or change the default invitation text to make it more personalized for each co-host.

3. How does merging co-host's information work on P3?

Merging co-host's information on P3 allows you to combine the guest list and orders from multiple co-hosts into one party. This makes it easier to track and manage the party and ensures that all co-hosts receive credit for their contributions.

4. What if my co-host doesn't have a PWS account?

If your co-host doesn't have a PWS account, you can still invite them to co-host by entering their email address in the "Invite Co-Hosts" section. They will receive an email invitation to create a PWS account and co-host the party with you.

5. Can I add or remove co-hosts after the invitations have been sent?

Yes, you can add or remove co-hosts even after the invitations have been sent. Simply go to the "My Parties" tab, click on the party and then click on the "Invite Co-Hosts" button. From there, you can edit the list of co-hosts and send new invitations or remove existing co-hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Roadtripray