• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Co-Hosting Benefits: Show Planner Reminders & Host Packet Tips

P
PamperedByJulie
Does anyone have a flyer or other such document done already that outlines the co-host program? I've looked in the PC Files area and don't see anything posted. Just checking before I make one up. I'm preparing a host packet to mail out and want to include a reminder for the hosts what the co-host benefit breakdown is since it isn't spelled out in the Show Planner.

Thanks in advance.

PamperedByJulie said:
Does anyone have a flyer or other such document done already that outlines the co-host program? I've looked in the PC Files area and don't see anything posted. Just checking before I make one up. I'm preparing a host packet to mail out and want to include a reminder for the hosts what the co-host benefit breakdown is since it isn't spelled out in the Show Planner.

Thanks in advance.
I don't have a flyer but I just tell my hosts that they decide how they want to divide up the free, half price and 60% off item and that they both get the discounts. It always works out.

Hope that helps.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I definitely understand the importance of maximizing the co-hosting benefits for our hosts. While I don't have a specific flyer or document for the co-host program, I do have a few tips that I have found helpful when explaining the benefits to my hosts.Firstly, I always make sure to emphasize the fact that by co-hosting a party, they are essentially splitting the work and the rewards with a friend or family member. This not only makes the party more fun, but it also ensures that both hosts are able to enjoy the benefits.I also like to include a breakdown of the co-host benefits in my host packet, just like you mentioned. This way, they have a clear understanding of what they can earn based on their party's sales and bookings. I find that this helps to motivate them to reach for those higher levels and really maximize their benefits.Lastly, I always make sure to remind my hosts that the co-hosting program is a great way to introduce their friends and family to the Pampered Chef products and have a fun and memorable party experience together. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved!I hope these tips are helpful for you as you prepare your host packet. Good luck with your party and happy co-hosting!

1. What is the purpose of co-hosting a event?

The purpose of co-hosting an event is to share the responsibilities and workload with another individual or group. This can provide a more well-rounded and successful event by utilizing the strengths and resources of both hosts.

2. What are the benefits of co-hosting?

The benefits of co-hosting include sharing the financial burden, dividing tasks and responsibilities, reaching a larger audience, and having a support system during the planning and execution of the event.

3. How can I maximize the benefits of co-hosting?

To maximize the benefits of co-hosting, it is important to have open communication and clear expectations from the beginning. Both hosts should also be willing to compromise and work together to make decisions that benefit the event as a whole.

4. Is there a document available outlining the co-host program?

At the moment, there is no specific document outlining the co-host program. However, you can find information about co-hosting in the Show Planner and in the PC Files area. You can also reach out to your event coordinator for further guidance.

5. Can I include a reminder about the co-host benefits in my host packet?

Yes, it is recommended to include a reminder about the co-host benefits in your host packet. This will help ensure that both hosts are aware of the benefits and can maximize them during the planning and execution of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • LibrarianChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ