• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Packets: Tips for Managing Multiple Co-Hosts | TIA

In summary, a co-host packet is a set of materials and instructions provided by Pampered Chef for managing multiple co-hosts for a party. It can include tips, templates, and resources to ensure a successful co-hosting experience. You can have up to 5 co-hosts for a party and the packets can be distributed through email, social media, or in person. A co-host packet should include a welcome letter, party details and instructions, a co-host agreement form, and any additional materials or resources. It can also be customized to fit the needs of your specific party.
chef_goods
Gold Member
I was wondering if you give different packets to each co-host? Or do you give each the same thing? OR! Do you just give a host packet to one and let her (or him!) split it between the two? (SS2 and this is my firt co-hosts show)

TIA

I've had one co-host show and I only gave one full packet. I did put a few extra catalogs and OOF in there but I went over the other stuff with them together.

HTH

Hi there,

I've had one co-hosted show - it was my sister-in-law and her good friend. I gave each a full packet - they invited a ton of people and had over $1200 show! They had a lot of people come and a ton of outside orders - at least give them the postcards so they will each invite a lot of people. If they have any extras, you could always ask for them back.

Good luck!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

1. What is a co-host packet?

A co-host packet is a set of materials and instructions provided by Pampered Chef to help you manage multiple co-hosts for a party or event. It includes tips, templates, and resources to ensure a successful co-hosting experience.

2. How many co-hosts can I have for a party?

You can have up to 5 co-hosts for a party. This allows for a diverse group of friends and family members to help you host and promote your event.

3. How do I distribute the co-host packets?

You can distribute the co-host packets through email, social media, or in person. It is important to communicate with your co-hosts and make sure they have all the necessary materials and information.

4. What should be included in a co-host packet?

A co-host packet should include a welcome letter, party details and instructions, a co-host agreement form, and any additional materials or resources that may be helpful for your co-hosts to promote the event.

5. Can I customize the co-host packet for my party?

Yes, you can customize the co-host packet to fit the needs of your party. You can add your own personal touch and include any additional information or resources that you think would be beneficial for your co-hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76