• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Co-host Access for My Show

In summary, to add a co-host for your Pampered Chef show, go to the "Manage Show" section on your Consultant Workspace and click on the "Add Co-Host" button. If your co-host is having trouble accessing the show, make sure they have accepted the invitation and have created a Pampered Chef account. You can have multiple co-hosts for your show and to remove a co-host, go to the "Co-Hosts" tab and click on the "Remove" button. Co-hosts have the ability to make changes to your show, but as the primary host, you have the final say.
pampchef.angel
I am having my first show with a host and a co-host. I have set up the show on my website as well as in P3, and I checked the option to copy the co-host on the emails, but the co-host has not received the email to access the website to add to the guest list...am I missing something??

I'm assuming that you have the co-host's information all filled out in on your website. If so, I'm out of ideas.

there's a check box to send email to co-host too when setting up your show on your PWS....if you don't see it, you may have to "edit your show info", and look for the check box. Or it may be in the option to send email........can't remember....but it is definitely in one of those two.

Make sure, too, that your host has added your email address to her address book so that your email won't automatically be filtered out.

thanks guys!

I would just send them both an email from your email program with the host password so you know they get it and they can both log in. Emails from our PWS get caught in spam ALL THE TIME.

Nope does not work. It's a glitch in the system. You have to enter them both in as separate shows and then send them an e-mail from each one. I called tech support about this ages ago and guess they never fixed the issue. You'll be able to import orders though from both shows online onto one show on P3 just to let you know.

1. How do I add a co-host for my Pampered Chef show?

To add a co-host for your show, go to the "Manage Show" section on your Consultant Workspace. Under the "Co-Hosts" tab, click on the "Add Co-Host" button and enter the email address of the person you want to add as a co-host. They will receive an email invitation to join your show.

2. What if my co-host is having trouble accessing the show?

If your co-host is having trouble accessing the show, make sure they have accepted the invitation and have created a Pampered Chef account. If they are still having issues, try sending them a new invitation or contacting our customer support team for further assistance.

3. Can I have more than one co-host for my show?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your show. Simply follow the same steps to add additional co-hosts to your show.

4. How do I remove a co-host from my show?

To remove a co-host from your show, go to the "Manage Show" section on your Consultant Workspace and click on the "Co-Hosts" tab. Next to the co-host's name, click on the "Remove" button. They will no longer have access to your show.

5. Can a co-host make changes to my show?

Yes, co-hosts have the ability to make changes to your show, such as adding or removing products or editing the show date and time. However, as the primary host, you have the final say and can approve or reject any changes made by your co-host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg