• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Co-Cooking Show: Tips & Advice

In summary, hosting a co-cooking show is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, while also earning free and discounted Pampered Chef products. When choosing a date and time for your show, consider the availability of your guests and consult with your Pampered Chef consultant. Before the show, make sure to review the recipes, gather all necessary ingredients and kitchen tools, and promote the event to your friends and family. As a host, you can earn rewards based on the sales from your show, with the option to host virtually for convenience. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with all the necessary information and tools for a successful show.
sailortena
Hello, all! I have recently booked my first cooking show for May, and it's a co-hosting situation. I was talking to one person about having a party, and she and her friend decided they wanted it at the friend's house.

Does anyone have experience with this on how to split the free product value, and does anyone have a chart or anything like that which explains in laymans terms?

Split 50/50Things just get split 50/50. If FREE product value is $100 each gets $50 or two half price items, each gets one. Each gets the discount on anything else they want to order, free shipping for both and both get the 10% off for a full year after their show.
I did have one situation where one host got more than the other because she sold more in outside orders and both were ok with that. You can adjust the FREE product value in PP.
Debbie

I tell co-hosts that they can split the benefits however they choose. Most split things pretty evenly but sometimes one takes the free and the other takes the half price & monthly special. Sometimes it even helps them go for more sales so they can get that one more half price item to make it even.
It's what makes them happy.

Booking benefit is decided by them too. It always works out.

They both get the show discount and 10% off for a year.

What are the benefits of hosting a co-cooking show?

Hosting a co-cooking show is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It also allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products as a host. You can also invite friends and family to join in on the cooking experience and create lasting memories together.

How do I choose a date and time for my co-cooking show?

When choosing a date and time for your co-cooking show, consider the availability of your guests and a time that works best for everyone. Weekends and evenings tend to be popular times for co-cooking shows. You can also consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for their availability and recommendations.

What should I do to prepare for my co-cooking show?

Before your co-cooking show, make sure to review the recipes and gather all necessary ingredients and kitchen tools. You can also set up your cooking space with any additional decorations or serving dishes to make it a fun and welcoming environment for your guests. Lastly, promote your co-cooking show to your friends and family to ensure a good turnout.

How do I earn rewards as a co-cooking show host?

As a co-cooking show host, you can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from your show. The more guests you have and the higher the sales, the more rewards you can earn. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with more details on the specific rewards and how to redeem them.

Can I host a co-cooking show virtually?

Yes, you can host a co-cooking show virtually using video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Skype. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with the necessary information and tools to host a successful virtual co-cooking show. It's a great option for those who may not be able to attend an in-person show or for guests who live far away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • AmieCream