• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Booking Benefit: Maximizing Benefits for Joint Party Hosts

In summary, the Co-Host Booking Benefit is a program that rewards current Pampered Chef hosts for booking parties with co-hosts. For every $200 in party sales, both the host and co-host will receive a $25 credit towards their next purchase. Hosts can choose their own co-hosts, such as friends, family members, or neighbors. However, co-hosts must not already be a current host with Pampered Chef and must be at least 18 years old with a valid email address. Credits can be redeemed automatically for future purchases and can be viewed in the "My Rewards" section of the account.
Sonia_J
If there are 2 hosts co-hosting a party and someone books a show -
Can both hosts take advantage of the booking benefit or can only 1?

I've had this happen twice already. Just like at a show when it's the host special the booking special can only be used once - so only by one of the hosts per each show booked.

It depends on the specific terms and conditions of the booking benefit. Some benefits may allow both hosts to take advantage, while others may only allow one host to do so. It would be best to clarify with the party organizers to ensure that both hosts are able to benefit from the booking.

1. What is the Co-Host Booking Benefit?

The Co-Host Booking Benefit is a program designed to reward current Pampered Chef hosts by offering them incentives for booking additional parties with their friends and family as co-hosts.

2. How does the Co-Host Booking Benefit work?

When a current host books a party with a co-host, they both receive a $25 credit towards their next purchase for every $200 in party sales. The more parties booked with co-hosts, the more credits they can earn!

3. Can I choose who my co-host will be?

Yes, you can choose to have a co-host for your party or events. You can invite a friend, family member, or even a neighbor to be your co-host and earn credits together!

4. Are there any restrictions on who can be a co-host?

Anyone can be a co-host as long as they are not already a current host with Pampered Chef. Co-hosts must also be at least 18 years old and have a valid email address.

5. How do I redeem my Co-Host Booking Benefit credits?

Credits earned through the Co-Host Booking Benefit will be automatically applied to your next purchase. You can see your available credits in your account under "My Rewards" and choose to redeem them at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • siderits