• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Benefits: Can Both Enjoy Host Specials?

In summary, for a party with co-hosts, only one person should be designated as the co-host. The host who will receive the show should not be checked as a co-host. Both hosts are eligible for free shipping. It is important to only have one co-host designated in order for the split to work correctly.
kitchenqueen
Quick queston....I should know this and I know I've read it but I can't seem to find the answer :rolleyes: If you have a show where there are co-hosts, can both of them take advantage of the host special? I know they split the free products, half price items, etc (or work it out between themselves). I have a potential host asking and I don't want to misguide her on the benefits! Thanks in advance!! :D

Erin:

Only one host is eligible for the host benefit.

HTH!

Mary

co-host problemI have a question about putting co-host on pampered partner. Last week I had a party and was trying to put co-host information on PP. After I got all the information in on both and tried to balance it the screen told me that the host products needed to be picked, I had already put in all the correct information and had split everything the correct way with only 1 host special being given but still could not get it to balance, can someone tell me the correct way to do this? And does both host get free shipping? :confused:
I had to end up putting the party in as one host to get it to go.
Thanks for any help I can get!!!

When you put in the co-host did you check the box at the top of the screen to identify her as a co-host? I did that and had no problems. I put in the host order for free items and then the co-host free items then the discounted items after both are entered. If you don't the split doesn't go quite right.

The co-host also gets free shipping.
:)

PP and Co-HostOnly 1 person should be checked as the co-host. I got the same message, and it was because I had both hosts checked as co-host. So...the host who's having the show shipped to her house (or the "main" host) does not have co-host checked, only the "second" host does.

Diane

That was probably my problem, I think I had both picked as co-host. Thanks alot!!! :eek:

1. Can both hosts enjoy the host specials when co-hosting an event?

Yes, both hosts can enjoy the host specials when co-hosting an event. This means that both hosts will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounted items based on the total sales from the event.

2. How does the host special benefit work for co-hosts?

The host special benefit for co-hosts works by combining the total sales from both hosts' event. The higher the total sales, the more rewards both hosts will receive, including free products and discounted items.

3. Can we choose different host specials for our co-host event?

Yes, you and your co-host can choose different host specials for your event. You can each select the host special that best fits your preferences and needs, and the rewards will still be combined based on the total sales.

4. Do both co-hosts have to be present at the event to receive the host specials?

No, both co-hosts do not have to be present at the event to receive the host specials. As long as the event is booked under both hosts' names, the rewards will still be combined based on the total sales, even if one co-host is unable to attend.

5. Can we have more than two co-hosts for an event?

Yes, you can have more than two co-hosts for an event. However, the host specials and rewards will still be divided among the total number of hosts. For example, if there are three co-hosts, each co-host would receive one-third of the rewards based on the total sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TheFreddiesCook