1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Co-host benefits

1. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Quick queston....I should know this and I know I've read it but I can't seem to find the answer :rolleyes: If you have a show where there are co-hosts, can both of them take advantage of the host special? I know they split the free products, half price items, etc (or work it out between themselves). I have a potential host asking and I don't want to misguide her on the benefits! Thanks in advance!! :D

Jul 2, 2005
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Erin:

Only one host is eligible for the host benefit.

HTH!

Mary

Jul 2, 2005
  3. co-host problem

I have a question about putting co-host on pampered partner. Last week I had a party and was trying to put co-host information on PP. After I got all the information in on both and tried to balance it the screen told me that the host products needed to be picked, I had already put in all the correct information and had split everything the correct way with only 1 host special being given but still could not get it to balance, can someone tell me the correct way to do this? And does both host get free shipping? :confused:
    I had to end up putting the party in as one host to get it to go.
    Thanks for any help I can get!!!

Jul 2, 2005
  4. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

When you put in the co-host did you check the box at the top of the screen to identify her as a co-host? I did that and had no problems. I put in the host order for free items and then the co-host free items then the discounted items after both are entered. If you don't the split doesn't go quite right.

The co-host also gets free shipping.
    :)

Jul 2, 2005
  5. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

PP and Co-Host

Only 1 person should be checked as the co-host. I got the same message, and it was because I had both hosts checked as co-host. So...the host who's having the show shipped to her house (or the "main" host) does not have co-host checked, only the "second" host does.

Diane

Jul 2, 2005
  6. That was probably my problem, I think I had both picked as co-host. Thanks alot!!! :eek:

Jul 4, 2005
Have something to add?