• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster News

pchefmomof2

Oct 26, 2005
I was just curious about the Cluster News on CC, has anyone tried to use it? I have tried to do a newsletter on it, this being my first one as a Director, and I keep getting these errors. It is very frustrating:mad: ! It tells me I have to use these codes and when I try to use them it still tells me that I am not doing it right.

I am very excited about PC providing us such a great tool to help with our TEAM's but if we are unable to utilize it what good does it do. I would much prefer to use what they give us than to have to do one in Publisher. Can anyone help give me any insight into this matter?

Thank you!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
luvbeingachef said:
I've used it and worked fine.
I tried to set mine up and couldn't figure it out. Haven't had time to sit down with the tutorial. Is there a trick to it?

I sure would appreciate advice on putting it together!

BTW: I am usually pretty computer literate - even know some HTML...

pchefmomof2

Oct 26, 2005
Got it but was disappointe!

I did finally figure out the codes and loved the outcome UNTIL I saw the email version of the newsletter!!! While doing the Cluster News on Consultants Corner it is really neat and the pictures look GREAT:) ! The email version is just that, EMAIL text ONLY!!! YUK! Am I missing something?

I know I am new at this but I was so excited and couldn't wait for my TEAM to get their first newsletter from me as a Director and then that was what they got.

I really don't want to print it out and mail it because that it not the point, any ideas? Does yours look like the format while you are putting it together or just text once you email it?

luvbeingachef

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2005
Gosh now I'm wondering if what I thought looked nice, wasn't rec'd as well. I'm actually out here looking to see if there is a Newsletter I can somewhat copy for my small cluster. I found the most excellent Newsletter for my customers last month.