• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated Director Seeks Help with Cluster News on CC

In summary, the conversation is about the use of Cluster News on Consultants Corner, a tool provided by PC to help with team communication. The speaker is frustrated with errors and difficulties in using the tool, but others have successfully used it. They express disappointment with the email version of the newsletter, which only displays text, and are seeking advice on how to improve it. The speaker also mentions finding a previous newsletter format they liked and may use for their team."
pchefmomof2
I was just curious about the Cluster News on CC, has anyone tried to use it? I have tried to do a newsletter on it, this being my first one as a Director, and I keep getting these errors. It is very frustrating:mad: ! It tells me I have to use these codes and when I try to use them it still tells me that I am not doing it right.

I am very excited about PC providing us such a great tool to help with our TEAM's but if we are unable to utilize it what good does it do. I would much prefer to use what they give us than to have to do one in Publisher. Can anyone help give me any insight into this matter?

Thank you!

I've used it and worked fine.

luvbeingachef said:
I've used it and worked fine.
I tried to set mine up and couldn't figure it out. Haven't had time to sit down with the tutorial. Is there a trick to it?

I sure would appreciate advice on putting it together!

BTW: I am usually pretty computer literate - even know some HTML...

Got it but was disappointe!I did finally figure out the codes and loved the outcome UNTIL I saw the email version of the newsletter!!! While doing the Cluster News on Consultants Corner it is really neat and the pictures look GREAT:) ! The email version is just that, EMAIL text ONLY!!! YUK! Am I missing something?

I know I am new at this but I was so excited and couldn't wait for my TEAM to get their first newsletter from me as a Director and then that was what they got.

I really don't want to print it out and mail it because that it not the point, any ideas? Does yours look like the format while you are putting it together or just text once you email it?

Gosh now I'm wondering if what I thought looked nice, wasn't rec'd as well. I'm actually out here looking to see if there is a Newsletter I can somewhat copy for my small cluster. I found the most excellent Newsletter for my customers last month.

What is "Cluster News" on CC?

Cluster News on CC is a feature on our website that allows directors to send out group emails to their team members, promoting new products, sharing recipes, and providing updates on upcoming events and promotions.

How do I access Cluster News on CC?

To access Cluster News on CC, log into your account on our website and click on the "Cluster News" tab. From there, you can create and send out emails to your team members.

Can I customize the emails sent through Cluster News on CC?

Yes, you can customize the emails with your own message and pictures. You can also choose which team members to send the email to and schedule it to be sent at a specific date and time.

Are there any limitations to using Cluster News on CC?

There are no limitations on the number of emails you can send through Cluster News on CC. However, we recommend being mindful of the frequency of your emails to avoid overwhelming your team members.

Can I track the success of my Cluster News emails?

Yes, you can track the open and click-through rates of your Cluster News emails. This can help you determine the effectiveness of your messages and make adjustments for future emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef Kearns
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • ChefJen2012