• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Products and Recipes at Cluster Meetings - Your Guide

In summary, the conversation discusses the upcoming cluster meeting and its purpose. It is advised to bring a pen and paper to take notes and leave room for tasting new recipes. The meeting will include awards for top sales and new consultant introductions. It is encouraged to carpool to the meeting and ask questions to learn from other consultants. Some people prioritize family over attending the meeting, but for others, it is a necessary boost to their business. They also enjoy trying new recipes and sharing ideas. The conversation ends with a reminder to bring a pen, paper, and a positive attitude to the meeting.
pc_jessica
okay so i just have brief question...i tried calling my recruiter tonight but again she is at a show...anyways i have my first cluster meeting on sunday...what generally happens at these?? i know they said we are going to see new products and try new recipes but mainly i am just looking to see if you usually have to take anything with you to these?

It helps to have a pen and note pad with you, so you can jot down all the wonderful ideas you will be hearing. They will generally have enough new recipes made up by volunteers or demo'd so that you will want to have only a light lunch or supper before going. In other words leave room for a taste of several recipes. Folks dress casual, and there is usually an on-time drawing. It pays to get there 10 to 15 minutes early, so you can meet some folks and pick their brains. They will have awards for the last month's sales stars, and introduce new consultants. You will be glad you took the time to go.

I carpooled to my first few meetings with my recruiter. Then, went on my own because it was so worth while for my business.

thanks! i am carpooling with my recruiter and a few others because it is at a team leader's house that lives almost 2 hours from us! so i guess they carpool every month! so i will have lots of time to pick brains!!!

Wow, 2 hours! Mine is 45 minutes away and that seems like forever! Enjoy and ask lots of questions of your cluster mates.

I applaud all of you for making the drive to your cluster meeting. We some consultants in our group that can't make it to a meeting and it is only 10 minutes away.

I don't go to my cluster meetings. They are usually on a Monday evening at 7:00, about 40 minutes away from my home. After spending 9 hours at my regular job, and picking up my 3-year old from daycare and getting him fed and bathed, the last thing I want to do is hike it up the road again.

My family is much more important than a cluster meeting, of this I am sure.

It doesn't mean that I don't care about my business; it just means that my priorities are different than some.

i am very excited to go to my cluster meeting this afternoon. i think it will be good for me as i just started PC in july, and i am hoping to be able to get new ideas and find out what others are doign to make their business a success, you guys are great on here, but talking to someone in person can be better!! so i am hoping to be able to learn alot and bring back lots of ideas, maybe even to share on here! oh get to try all the new recipes for the fall!!!

I love our cluster meetings, and they are a huge monthly boost to my business. I am a bit of a short term girl, and need a bit of hype and excitement now and then to keep me excited and motivated. :) They may not be necessary for everyone, but they sure are necessary and appreciated by me! :)

I like the meetings too! I missed ours last month b/c my son had t-ball, and afterward found out I was high sales and a few other honors. Bummer to miss that! I like to try the recipes and get new ideas, too.
Bring...
1. Pen
2. Paper
3. Positive attitude! :)

1. What are cluster meetings?

Cluster meetings are gatherings organized by Pampered Chef consultants for their team members. These meetings are used to share tips, strategies, and information about products and sales to help each other grow their business.

2. How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held on a monthly basis, but this can vary depending on the consultant's preference and availability of team members. Some may choose to have them more frequently, while others may have them less often.

3. Are cluster meetings mandatory?

No, cluster meetings are not mandatory, but they are highly encouraged. Attending these meetings can provide valuable information and support to help consultants succeed in their business. However, it is ultimately up to the individual consultant to decide if they want to attend or not.

4. Can I bring a guest to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you can bring a guest to a cluster meeting. In fact, it is encouraged to bring potential team members or customers to these meetings so they can learn more about the company and products.

5. How do I find a cluster meeting to attend?

You can find a cluster meeting to attend by reaching out to your upline consultant or checking the Pampered Chef website for upcoming events. You can also connect with other consultants in your area and attend their cluster meetings as a guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Sheila