• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Hospitality Meeting: What to Expect?

At our monthly meetings, we do a training on Super Bowl/Valentines Day themes. We also do a demo each month on a new dish. We also have recognition at the end of each meeting. We also have a tracking board where everyone can post their sales and incentive stats. The biggest part of our monthly trainings is networking. We want to make sure that everyone knows what is going on in the industry and who to go to for help. The accountability e-mails are sent out on a daily basis, but the responses are not always daily. The e-mails are PC business oriented, but they are not limited to just director & consultant. The e-mails
PamperedPrincess74
I'm going to my first one this coming week (My director lives fairly far away and I've asked her to set up a hospitality director for me but until that's taken care of, I figured I'd suck it up and make the drive this time). My question is - what do you do at these meetings? I'm so looking forward to this one this week!

We do recognition for the month before, or year end in january, then we taste the different recipes that everyone brought-talk about whether they are good show recipes or not and what they could sell, then we do some type of training-host coaching, booking, recruiting, whatever is either in season or people have requested help with. This also helps to network and see what othe people are doing or trying. They are great fun and I know I look forward to it every month. Even though I've been doing this almost 12 years, I'm still learning at every meeting! Plus, you can help other people out too with your ideas!

Have fun!

Enthusiasm
PamperedPrincess74 said:
I'm going to my first one this coming week (My director lives fairly far away and I've asked her to set up a hospitality director for me but until that's taken care of, I figured I'd suck it up and make the drive this time). My question is - what do you do at these meetings? I'm so looking forward to this one this week!

:p FUN AND ENTHUSIASM :) are the biggest things we have at our meetings! We call ours cluster connections! We want to have fun while building our teams future!

I love our monthly meetings...it gives me and my team the boost we need to get us through the next month. I have team members that drive 2 + hours to come to our meetings unless they get snowed out! (not in Wyoming!!) :eek:

We do trainings each month on: specials, recruiting, bookings, and information pertinent to the time of year (such as theme shows for Super Bowl and Valentines Day).

We do a demo every month -this month I did the Rice Cooker Cake (if you haven't tried it...do it now!!)

And of course RECOGNITION! Who doesn't like to be recognized for their accomplishments! I was so excited this last meeting because I got a Large Serving Spatula engraved from my Director for Top Seller in her Cluster and a red apron embroidered with my name and Walt Disney World 2005, Vienna, Austria 2006! (my goal is to fill the entire apron up!)

We also have huge tracking boards for the incentives! So everyone can talk about their success!

The biggest part of monthly trainings like Conferences is NETWORKING!

Hope you enjoy your meeting!! :D

Last edited:
Cluster meetings!What I love most about cluster meetings is the encouragement, support and motivation I get from each one. We really try to help those who are discouraged with advice, support and helpful tips. We really focus on things that are important to each of us. We really get to know the other PC consultants as if they are special friends we never knew we had. Of course the recognition is nice, and so are the prizes we get each month as incentives for highest in sales. We are doing a dollar give away from Jan. until July where we earn dollars for attending meetings, doing booking blitzes, having a thousand dollar show, signing a recruit, etc and in July we can turn those in for either a gift certificate to one of our vendors, or double the money for conference. Our director really motivates us. She started an accountability email each day that gets us to email what we have done for our business the day before. We can be honest and say NOTHING, but most of the time because we are accountable, not only to God and family, but to our director and our fellow consultants we are motivated to do much more. Thanks, Debbie
HAVE FUN!! And really utilize every resource you are given.

DebbieSAChef,

I am curious about the accountability e-mails that your director sends out to her/his? cluster. Are they sent out on a daily basis or less frequently? And are the responses daily or otherwise? Are they PC business oriented or, perhaps, personal goals? Are these e-mails shared between consultants or just between director & consultant?

I think that is a fabulous idea and it shows the consultants that the director really cares about how their business is doing.

Thanks, Linda

One of the things I LOVE about my cluster is the camaraderie. Our directors have a "Dress Board" with sliver stars and everyone in the cluster picks a Star and you right the names of your recruits on the points after they sign and when you promote to Director they give you $100 towards your dress and go with you to shop for it. It's things like that that make our cluster great in my opinion!

1. What should I wear to the first hospitality meeting?

For the first hospitality meeting, we recommend dressing business casual. This means wearing clean and pressed clothing, such as dress pants or skirts, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes. Avoid wearing anything too casual or revealing.

2. Will there be food provided at the meeting?

Yes, we will have light refreshments and snacks available at the meeting for you to enjoy. However, if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs.

3. How long will the first hospitality meeting last?

The first hospitality meeting typically lasts about one hour. This will give us enough time to introduce ourselves, go over important information, and allow for any questions or concerns you may have.

4. What topics will be covered in the first hospitality meeting?

The first hospitality meeting will cover the history and values of our company, as well as our goals and expectations for our team. We will also discuss any upcoming events or promotions and answer any questions you may have.

5. Can I bring a guest to the first hospitality meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the first hospitality meeting. However, please make sure to let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly. We want to ensure that there is enough seating and refreshments for everyone in attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sillylittlechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Bren706