• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Closer Pampered Chef Director/Cluster Meeting for Successful Bookings

In summary, the speaker has a good relationship with their director but struggles to attend cluster meetings due to distance and having young children. They are looking for ways to find other directors in their area and if it's possible to attend meetings for different clusters. They have recently lost their job and are now focusing on their PC business, seeking resources and support from their director and other consultants.
PamperedPrincess74
I have a wonderful director who I really, really like. However, she lives pretty far from me, so I am not able to ever attend cluster meetings or the like as they are usually held on Monday evenings, which don't really work for me because they are so far away and I have 2 small kids. Does anyone know if PC has a way to find out if there are other directors in your area so that you can maybe see about attending closer cluster meetings? And can you even attend a cluster meeting for a cluster you don't belong to?

I recently lost my part time job and have decided to make PC my full time job. That being said, I really want to take advantage of all of the information that's out there, as I have been really struggling getting bookings.

You have to ask your own director to arrange hospitality for you.

Hey there! It sounds like you have a great relationship with your director, but the distance can make it difficult to attend cluster meetings. Have you tried reaching out to your director to see if there are any other directors in your area who may be hosting cluster meetings on different days? They may also have connections with other directors who are closer to you and could potentially invite you to their meetings. As for attending a cluster meeting for a different cluster, I believe it is possible as long as you get permission from the host director. It's always worth asking if you can attend as a guest, especially if it means getting more information and support for your business. I'm sorry to hear about your job loss, but it's great that you are taking this opportunity to focus on your PC business. Have you looked into online resources or training that PC offers? That way, even if you can't attend in-person meetings, you can still get valuable information and support. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants in your area for tips and advice. We are all in this together and can learn from each other's experiences. Best of luck with your business!

1. How can I find a closer Pampered Chef Director/Cluster Meeting for successful bookings?

The best way to find a closer Pampered Chef Director/Cluster Meeting is to connect with your local Director or Cluster Leader. They will have information on upcoming meetings and can help you find one that fits your schedule.

2. What is the purpose of a closer Pampered Chef Director/Cluster Meeting?

The purpose of these meetings is to provide training and support for Consultants and Directors to help them grow their businesses. These meetings often include workshops, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities.

3. How often do closer Pampered Chef Director/Cluster Meetings take place?

The frequency of these meetings can vary, but they typically occur at least once a month. Your local Director or Cluster Leader can provide you with a schedule of upcoming meetings.

4. Is attendance at a closer Pampered Chef Director/Cluster Meeting mandatory?

While attendance is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for all Consultants and Directors. These meetings provide valuable training and networking opportunities that can help you grow your business.

5. Can I bring a guest to a closer Pampered Chef Director/Cluster Meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to these meetings. It is a great way to introduce someone to the Pampered Chef community and show them the benefits of joining as a Consultant or hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdenisep
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefHLM
  • Bren706