• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Cluster Meetings in Western MA?

In summary, cluster meetings in Western Ma are monthly gatherings for Pampered Chef consultants to network, share best practices, and learn new skills to grow their business. All consultants in the region can attend, regardless of their level or experience, and are encouraged to bring guests. The meetings cover a variety of topics related to running a successful business, such as product demonstrations, sales techniques, and marketing. To stay informed about upcoming meetings, consultants can join the Pampered Chef community and check the events calendar or stay in touch with their team leader.
Bren706
Gold Member
I just recently moved back to my hometown in Western Massachusetts (Lenox / Berkshire County) after living in NC for 4 years. My director is barely active and has not taken the time to find me hospitality here, so I am trying to do it myself.

Anyone in the Western, MA area (west of Springfield) or east of Albany, NY? I really want to network with local consultants and attend monthly meetings.

Brenda - I'm in central MA, but I believe my ED has a downline out that way... Her name is Joanne Wilhelm. I can send her an email if you'd like.

That would be great. I ran into an acquaintenance here in my town that used to sell PC, but her director is about 45 minutes away and she did not attend the meetings. She didn't know of anyone closer.

She can e-mail if she'd like. [email protected].

If that lead doesn't work out, have you gone above your director to get hospitality? If you don't know who that is look at one of your commission statements.

Thanks Beth. I have not gone above her yet. I do know my SED. I did contact Career Solutions today and they said they'd contact my Director about it.

Hi, I'm in Easthampton MA We meet at Barnes and Nobel in Holyoke on Monday evenings once a month.. email me and I will give you more info ie. the name of the hospitality director so you can call her.

1. What is the purpose of cluster meetings in Western Ma?

Cluster meetings in Western Ma are designed to bring together Pampered Chef consultants in a specific region to network, share best practices, and learn new skills to grow their business.

2. How often are cluster meetings held in Western Ma?

Cluster meetings in Western Ma are typically held on a monthly basis, but the exact frequency may vary depending on the availability of the meeting space and the schedules of the consultants.

3. Who can attend cluster meetings in Western Ma?

Cluster meetings in Western Ma are open to all Pampered Chef consultants in the specified region, regardless of their level or experience. Consultants are encouraged to bring guests or potential recruits to the meetings as well.

4. What can I expect to learn at a cluster meeting in Western Ma?

Cluster meetings in Western Ma cover a variety of topics related to running a successful Pampered Chef business. This can include product demonstrations, sales techniques, social media marketing, and more.

5. How do I find out about upcoming cluster meetings in Western Ma?

The best way to stay informed about upcoming cluster meetings in Western Ma is to join the Pampered Chef consultant community and check the events calendar regularly. Your team leader may also send out emails or have a designated Facebook group for regional events.

Back