• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Incentive: Movie Pass and Popcorn Bucket Ideas for Directors

In summary, my director is using movie pass/video coupon, micropop corn, popcorn bucket as an incentive for their clusters to submit either $$ or shows per month. She is planning on awarding anyone who submits 4 shows or more a month a $5.00 Blockbuster gift card and a rose.
Ann Gilbert
I have been hearing about directors using movie pass/video coupon, micropop corn, popcorn bucket as an incentive for their clusters to submit either $$ or shows per month.

If anyone is doing this what are you using for the coupon and bucket.

I live in an area with only grocery store video rentals and am not sure what to use for popcorn buckets. :confused:

Thanks for all suggestions in advance.

Ann Gilbert
Ind. Future Director
Mayville, NY

My director is using this starting this year. Since it has not been awarded yet, I have not seen how she is setting it up.

However, she is planning on awarding anyone who submits 4 shows or more a month. We get popcorn and a card to Blockbuster video.

You could easily put a gift card to your local video store and a bag of popcorn in a little cellophane bag and tie a ribbon to it. It would be very cute. I am definitely looking forward to this incentive... it makes it very easy for me to enjoy "family night" with my family once in a while.

Do what works best (and easiest) for you!

My director gives a $10 gift card to anywhere we choose if we beat our best month in sales! We also get a rose for every new recruit and my Upline and director gives out gifts for when we promote to FD or Director! They give out gifts for just about everything you can think of! Our cluster meetings are always a blast!

Last edited:
Cluster awardsI just started giving the "family pack" to my consultants with at least 4 shows a month! I do as someone suggested above...give them a $5 Blockbuster gift certificate and include a microwave bag of popcorn, tie it all up in a bow and they are cute! :p I love this for my cluster because not only do my consultants work hard, but their familes help as well! :D

$1000 showsMy director gives popcorn and a $5.00 movie card when you have a $1000 show. The popcorn comes from Blockbuster (I think) and is in the round tub. She uses a sheet of that clear colorful plastic wrapping paper (I'm sure it has a name but I can't think of it) and ties it with ribbon at the top. Since we have different movie stores our area, she has gift cards for Blockbuster and Family Video and asks which one we want when she presents the popcorn. When a consultant had two $1000 shows in a month, she also gave them sparkling cider as recognition for the second show.

Here's a threadThis is what my Advanced Director does for us...

One thing my Advanced Director, Jackie, does is offer "Movie Buckets". She believes (and she is right) that the family is involved in a successful, thriving business. So, each month that we get $1250 in sales, or $1000 and a recruit, we get a $5 gift card to Hollywood video, a couple of bags of microwave popcorn, some candy, and some soda (she will customize to our own tastes). This way, the whole family gets a "thank you" and a pat on the back for the sacrifices and support.

My family loves this, and looks forward each month to our "Movie Bucket".

I also am copying the link to the thread so you could see other cluster incentive ideas.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=4746

Happy selling!

Last edited:
Movie Night!!My Director offers a $5 Blockbuster card, one microwave popcorn packet, and CANDY!! Usually chocolate! It's great. We are awarded this for 4 kitchen shows in one month or a combination of 6 shows (kitchen or catalog) in one month. Our director is a very clever lady. She makes it fun and exciting to SELL, SELL, SELL.
This year she is also offering $1 for every thing on her list that we complete or attend and we cash them in, in July and we can use the money either doubled for conference or a the amount we earned as a gift card to the new vendor for Pc supplies. it's great!!
Debbie :D

My Cluster offers the "Soar for Four Family Fun Pack" Every Consultant who submits 4 Cooking shows in a single month receives a 2 liter of their favorite soda, a $5 Blockbuster gift card and a bag of microwave popcorn along with a jumbo box of candy (like you woul buy at the movie theater). When tey submit more than four, I add on a $10 pizza gift card. The family really appreciates the consultants time working to earn a fun night fr them!

i like this... i need my newbie to qualify so i can get my points for pan o rama

What is the Cluster Incentive-Movies program?

The Cluster Incentive-Movies program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn points for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These points can then be redeemed for various rewards, including movie tickets.

How do I participate in the Cluster Incentive-Movies program?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the Cluster Incentive-Movies program and can start earning points right away. Simply meet your sales and recruiting goals to earn points and redeem them for movie tickets.

What are the sales and recruiting goals in the Cluster Incentive-Movies program?

The sales goal for the Cluster Incentive-Movies program is $500 in Personal Volume (PV) per month. The recruiting goal is to sponsor one new consultant per month.

How do I redeem my points for movie tickets?

Once you have earned enough points, you can redeem them for movie tickets through the Cluster Incentive-Movies program website. Simply log in using your Pampered Chef consultant ID and follow the instructions to redeem your points for movie tickets.

Are there any restrictions on the movie tickets earned through the Cluster Incentive-Movies program?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the movie tickets earned through the Cluster Incentive-Movies program. These tickets are only valid for select movie theaters and showtimes, and cannot be redeemed for special events or 3D showings. Please refer to the program website for a full list of restrictions and participating theaters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • chefmoseley