• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Convenient GTA Clusters for Networking and Growth - Join Us Now!

In summary, Stephanie is looking for a cluster meeting in the GTA that she can attend, but finds the travel time to be too long. She speaks with her director and finds out that she can attend the director's cluster meeting in Richmond Hill every 3rd Saturday.
Stephanie S
Hello!

I am looking for any clusters in the GTA whose cluster meetings I would be able to attend. My Director lives in the Barrie area and I am finding it is a little too far to travel to after a day at the office. It typically takes me over 1 hour to get there, and 1 hour to get home after the meeting.

I really do enjoy cluster meetings, and I find that I get great value out of them. Being out of the house from 8:00 a.m. and not getting home until 10 or 10:30 p.m. is a little too much for me.

If you know of any clusters in the GTA I would love to hear from you.

Stephanie,

Why don't you have your director request Hospitality for you? Your director and the hospitality director work together and this way you will be able to still get the recognition at meetings as long as your director gets your stats to the hospitality director. Hospitality is great!

Stephanie,

I'll ask my director. She has alot of friends in TO. We're in Trenton.

Jodi

That would be great Jodi, thanks so much. I don't think my Director would be overly impressed if I asked her to help me find a Hospitality director...

Well, I spoke with my director and from your above response I don't think you're going to be happy. Supposedly hospitality DOES have to be arranged by YOUR director. She states that the reason for this is that the hospitality director will receive from your director any awards (such as charms, recognition for $1k shows, ribbons etc). that you have earned.

She also stated that it shouldn't be a problem and there should be no reason why your director would mind. She still makes an override % off of you and it's better that you attend SOMEONE'S cluster meeting and help you with sales and booking ideas to keep you motivated and succeeding as opposed to not attending any at all - since Barrie is understandably too long of a drive after a long day at work.

Stephanie, I'm so sorry I couldn't help :( . Maybe Marg or Esther have a director that would be willing to provide hospitality. I know they are somewhere in your area.

Stephanie,
I have had issues with cluster meetings and have ended up going to the same one that you do in Barrie. But I also have difficulty with that as my husband has to be home to watch the kids and sometimes that is just not possible.
There is a Director who lives in Richmond Hill and her cluster meetings are usually every 3rd Saturday at 9:30am. I know she wouldn't mind if you came to her meetings.
PM me if you want all the details. Her next meeting is Nov 19th.

No meetings here!!My director lives and has meetings 7 hours away from me!!! I am on my own here, just this board to get me through :p

rennea said:
My director lives and has meetings 7 hours away from me!!! I am on my own here, just this board to get me through :p

There isn't a director closer to you? Meetings are wonderful! I would have your director put in a hospitality request for you!

Stephanie S said:
That would be great Jodi, thanks so much. I don't think my Director would be overly impressed if I asked her to help me find a Hospitality director...
Stephanie,

Why wouldn't your director be overly impressed? It is her job as a Director to request hospitality for those who need it!

1. What is the Cluster in the Gta?

The Cluster in the Gta is a collection of cities and towns located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) of Ontario, Canada. It includes areas such as Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, and Markham, among others.

2. What makes the Cluster in the Gta special?

The Cluster in the Gta is known for its diverse population, vibrant culture, and thriving economy. It is a hub for business, education, and innovation and offers a range of opportunities for residents and visitors alike.

3. How do I get around the Cluster in the Gta?

There are various modes of transportation in the Cluster in the Gta, including public transit, ridesharing services, and personal vehicles. The area also has an extensive network of highways, making it easy to travel between cities and towns.

4. What are some popular attractions in the Cluster in the Gta?

The Cluster in the Gta has something for everyone, from iconic landmarks like the CN Tower and Niagara Falls to world-renowned museums, parks, and shopping centers. It is also home to vibrant neighborhoods, offering unique dining, entertainment, and cultural experiences.

5. Is the Cluster in the Gta a good place to live?

Yes, the Cluster in the Gta is a highly desirable place to live. It offers a high quality of life, excellent education and healthcare systems, and a diverse and welcoming community. The area also has a strong economy and job market, making it an ideal place to call home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann