• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Meeting Etiquette: How to Host Guests

In summary, a cluster meeting is a gathering for Pampered Chef consultants and guests to learn about products, cooking techniques, and business opportunities. You can find upcoming meetings on the website or through your consultant or host. Guests are welcome to attend and meetings typically last 2-3 hours. There is no cost to attend, but optional purchases may be available.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I just wondered what directors give to the guest when you bring a guest to the cluster meeting? Please let me know asap because our meeting is on Tuesday. Thank you.

Mine usually gives a Season's Best to the guest and a $5 gift card (to like McDonald's, WalMart, Starbucks...) to the consultant who brings the guest.
Jen

The guest gets a package of popcorn with a note on it that says "thanks for poppin' in! We hope you enjoyed our company and would love to have you join our team" (or something along those lines)

The consultant that brought the guest is rewarded with a flower as recognition

1. What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and their guests to learn about our products, cooking techniques, and business opportunities. It is a fun and interactive way to experience our products and connect with others who share a passion for cooking.

2. How do I find a cluster meeting near me?

You can find upcoming cluster meetings on our website by searching for events in your area. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host to see if they have any upcoming meetings you can attend.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to a cluster meeting. In fact, we encourage you to invite friends and family to share in the Pampered Chef experience. Just be sure to let your consultant or host know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

4. How long does a cluster meeting typically last?

Cluster meetings usually last around 2-3 hours, depending on the agenda and activities planned. This includes time for product demonstrations, hands-on cooking, and socializing with other guests.

5. Is there a cost to attend a cluster meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend a cluster meeting. It is a complimentary event for guests to learn more about Pampered Chef products and opportunities. However, there may be optional purchases available at the meeting if you are interested in trying out our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • crunchyconmama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • susanr613