• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I set up automatic newsletters and add subscribers to my list?

In summary, "Clueless About Newsletters" is a free subscription program offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and other helpful information for creating and sending newsletters. It is accessible for all levels of computer skills and only requires an internet connection and access to your Pampered Chef account. You will receive a monthly email and have access to a page on the website for additional resources. You can opt out at any time, but it is recommended to stay subscribed for valuable information for your business.
blueikaos
Do these go out automatically?
Do I have to send them out? How do I put people on my newsletter list?

Any tips?

If you use the one that is sent from your PWS, you have to elect to have them sent out and you select which contacts you want to receive them.

If you choose to go with another newsletter service, such as Tasty Tidbits or myemaildesigns.com (please use me as referral :D ), then you will send out via email initially...that is until your list of ctcs are too long!

HTH

Hi there! Yes, newsletters can be set up to go out automatically at a specific time and date. You can usually schedule this through your email marketing platform or website builder. As for adding people to your newsletter list, you can usually provide an option for people to subscribe on your website or social media pages. You can also manually add people who have given you their permission to be on your list. As for tips, make sure your newsletter content is engaging and valuable to your subscribers, and always provide an easy way for them to unsubscribe if they choose to do so. Hope this helps!

1. What is "Clueless About Newsletters"?

"Clueless About Newsletters" is a subscription program offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and other helpful information for creating and sending newsletters to your customers or team members.

2. How much does it cost to join "Clueless About Newsletters"?

The program is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants and team members.

3. Do I need any special skills or software to participate in "Clueless About Newsletters"?

No, the program is designed to be user-friendly and accessible for all levels of computer skills. All you need is an internet connection and access to your Pampered Chef account.

4. How often will I receive information and updates from "Clueless About Newsletters"?

You will receive a monthly email with tips, recipes, and other resources for creating and sending newsletters. Additionally, you can access the "Clueless About Newsletters" page on our website at any time for even more resources and information.

5. Can I opt out of "Clueless About Newsletters" at any time?

Yes, you can opt out of the program at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed to receive valuable information and updates for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK