• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing Clubhouse Chicken Squares for a Fundraiser: Tips & Timeline

In summary, to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you will need cooked chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese, crescent rolls, ranch dressing, and bacon. Optional toppings include diced tomatoes and green onions. To prepare the crescent rolls, unroll them and press the seams together to form a rectangle. Then cut the rectangle into 4 equal squares. A rotisserie chicken can be used for this recipe, and it is also possible to make the squares ahead of time and store them in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. To know when they are done, the crescent rolls should be golden brown and the filling should be hot and bubbly. A thermometer can also be used to check the internal temperature, which
spoiledchef
How far in advance could I prepare these? Or -- if I were to bake the crust, how long would it be good? I have a fundraiser tomorrow, and I've got to make 4 batches of these. I was thinking about baking the crescent crust tonight, and just covering it with saran wrap over night. Then, getting up and doing the rest in the morning. Is this okay? Or -- could I go as far as mixing up the cream cheese mixture today as well???

TIA
Sherrie

I think it would be fine to bake the crust today and even mix up the cream cheese spread and leave in the frig. I have made the crust early in the day and finished later in the evening so they should be fine. Let us know how it goes!!

Hi Sherrie,It's always best to prepare things as close to the time of the event as possible, but I understand that with a fundraiser, you may need to do some prep ahead of time. Baking the crust tonight and covering it with saran wrap should be fine, as long as you keep it in a cool, dry place. As for the cream cheese mixture, it's best to mix that up the day of the event to ensure it stays fresh. However, if you really need to do it today, just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge. When you're ready to assemble the dessert, let the cream cheese mixture come to room temperature before spreading it on the crust. This will help it spread more easily and prevent any lumps. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

You will need cooked chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese, crescent rolls, ranch dressing, and bacon. Optional toppings include diced tomatoes and green onions.

2. How do I prepare the crescent rolls for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Unroll the crescent rolls and press the seams together to form a rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 4 equal squares.

3. Can I use a rotisserie chicken for this recipe?

Yes, using a rotisserie chicken is a great way to save time and add extra flavor to the Clubhouse Chicken Squares.

4. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Clubhouse Chicken Squares up to 24 hours in advance and store them in the fridge until ready to bake.

5. How do I know when the Clubhouse Chicken Squares are done?

The crescent rolls should be golden brown and the filling should be hot and bubbly. You can also check the internal temperature with a thermometer, it should read 165°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • DMB75
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies