• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Clubhouse Chicken Squares Recipe

In summary, the conversation was about a recipe for Clubhouse Chicken Squares. The person asking for the recipe is a new consultant and does not have the cookbook it was featured in. Another person provides the recipe, which includes ingredients and instructions for making the dish. Tips for substitutions and helpful kitchen tools are also mentioned. The original person expressing gratitude for the recipe.
pamperedchefjenn
Does anybody have this recipe they can post for me. I am a new consultant and I don't have the cookbook it was featured in. Thanks for al of the help.

Here you go. These are yummy. Enjoy.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

2 packages (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 tsp. Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1/2 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
2 plum tomatoes, seeded, and diced
1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled

1. Preheat oven to 375. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan with longes sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Baker's Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and dill mix, if desired; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken.
3. Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares.
Yield: 12 servings

Tips: Reduced-fat crescent rolls, reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat mayonnaise can be substituted for the crescent rolls, cream cheese and mayonnaise, if desired.
Dried dill weed can be substituted for the All-Purpose Dill Mix, if desired.
If desired, 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken can be substituted for the canned chicken.
Use The Corer to easily remove the seeds from the cucumber before slicing.
Our Cook's Corer is a handy tool for effortlessly removing the stems from tomatoes and strawberries.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!I love this site, you ask and it shall come. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

What are the ingredients needed to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

The ingredients needed to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares are 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion, and 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper.

How do I assemble and bake Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To assemble Clubhouse Chicken Squares, preheat your oven to 375°F and lightly grease a baking sheet. Roll out the crescent roll dough onto the baking sheet and press together any perforations. In a separate bowl, mix together shredded chicken, mayonnaise, onion, and red bell pepper. Spread the chicken mixture evenly on top of the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Fold the edges of the dough over the chicken mixture, creating a square shape. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with cooked and shredded turkey, ham, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for different proteins.

What sides go well with Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares pair well with a variety of sides such as a green salad, roasted vegetables, or a creamy soup. You can also serve them with some dipping sauces like ranch or honey mustard for added flavor.

Can I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can prep Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time by assembling them and storing them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if they are chilled. You can also freeze them before baking and then thaw them in the refrigerator before baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • DMB75
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies