• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Consulting: What's Next?

In summary, to help your potential recruits make the best decision for themselves, keep in touch with them and answer any questions they may have. Provide them with printed information, such as recruiting brochures, and consider meeting with them in person to go through the recruiting album binder and other visual materials. Focus on their needs and wants, rather than your own experiences, and guide them through the decision-making process. Communication is key, so make sure to regularly check in and assess where they are at in the decision-making process.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I'm working with a few people who are really considering becoming consultants. What do I do from here?

Keep in touch with them and make sure that you answer every question that they may have. Just be helpful and guide them through the process so that they make the best decision for themselves. Make sure you give them as much printed info as possible (such as the recruiting brochures) as well.

Good luck and have fun with it!

If you haven't done so already, really try to sit down with them in person and go through the recruiting album binder and inserts if you have it. If you don't have that, it can be ordered off of paperwork/supply and it's a good investment, especially if you're having more recruiting bites in your business. It's also neat to show them the incentive program brochure and any other "visual" things. When I first give a potential recruit any information, it's usually a couple flyers so I don't overwhelm them with information. Once we talk on the phone and he/she expresses more interest, I may send more info in the mail if we're not able to meet in person. I just think that in-person meeting is really important if possible.

Start the conversation with trying to feel where they are at in the decision-making process, then you'll know where to go from there. :)

Thanks. As much as I want to sign all 5 of them. I'm afraid I was being pushy. (for keeping in contact with them) See mt firrst and only signed recruit was a kitnapper :( I don't want that to happen again. ( No I don't think it was me)

I probably do not have to mentiont he odvious but...Remember to focus on their needs. Every thing you talk about to them, make sure you say something like, "Do you need..." or "Do you want..." "What are you looking for in starting your own business. Then take it from there and make sure the benefits point directly to them. Not what you experienced. Their needs and wants are usually different than yours.

1. What is "Exploring Consulting: What's Next?"

"Exploring Consulting: What's Next?" is a program designed for individuals who are interested in the consulting industry. It provides resources and guidance for those who are exploring potential career paths in consulting.

2. Who is this program intended for?

This program is intended for anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in consulting, regardless of their background or experience level. It is especially beneficial for college students, recent graduates, and career changers.

3. What can I expect to gain from participating in this program?

By participating in this program, you can expect to gain a better understanding of the consulting industry, including the various types of consulting, the skills and qualifications needed, and the day-to-day responsibilities of a consultant. You will also have the opportunity to network with professionals in the field and receive personalized career advice.

4. Is there a cost to participate in this program?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Exploring Consulting: What's Next?" It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef as part of our commitment to supporting individuals in their career development.

5. How do I sign up for this program?

To sign up for "Exploring Consulting: What's Next?", simply visit our website and fill out the registration form. You will then receive further instructions and information about the program via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Lang
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • jkendall