• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Shows After Launch: Best Practices and Tips from a Successful Host

In summary, you should close as soon as possible after a show to minimize the amount of time the host has to spend answering phones and emails.
MHPampered
I just signed up on 10/13! I had my launch show recently and it went well. My question is How long after the show do you wait to close? For my grand opening it was on a Saturday so I told everyone I would be closing on Tuesday. I ended up not closing until late Thursday because I kept getting calls and emails with more outside orders.

I was just curious do you close the same day? Next day? or give the host a few days? I just was thinking it would be easier to just close it out the same day.

Please let me know your methods and what has worked and maybe not worked?!

Thanks!:chef:

Whatever makes it easier on you to close. What you want to make sure and do is set a definite date with the host when you are doing your host coaching. I ask the host when her pay day is and generally about the guests she invites. A lot of times coworkers of the host will be at the shows so you want to make it easy for them as well. I try to close no later than 2 days after a show that way anyone who was not able to attend is given a chance to place an order. It also makes me feel more sure that guests money will be in the bank if it is payday or close after.Congrats on your first show and welcome to the Pampered Chef business. I wish you much success!

Thank you! I am very excited about this business! I already have 12 shows booked from this weekend until december 12th. I can't believe how excited people get about the products!

MHPampered said:
Thank you! I am very excited about this business! I already have 12 shows booked from this weekend until december 12th. I can't believe how excited people get about the products!

WOW! Good for you!!! Congrats on an AWESOME start to your biz!!!

Thats great! Congrats! I just signed up too and have my GO on November 14th! I am so excited!!!

Thanks all! Good Luck on your grand opening KCPChef!! I know mine was nerve racking!

1. How do I submit my show order?

To submit your show order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you want to submit and follow the prompts to enter your order information. Once you have completed all the required fields, click "Submit" to finalize your order.

2. When is the deadline for submitting my show order?

The deadline for submitting your show order may vary depending on your consultant agreement and the type of show you are hosting. It is important to check with your consultant or the host of the show to confirm the deadline. Generally, the deadline is within 24-48 hours after the show has closed.

3. Can I make changes to my show order after it has been submitted?

Once a show order has been submitted, changes cannot be made. It is important to carefully review your order before submitting it to ensure accuracy. If you do need to make a change, please contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

4. How long does it take for my show order to be processed?

Show orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. However, during peak seasons or high volumes, it may take longer. You can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" tab.

5. Can I cancel my show order after it has been submitted?

Once a show order has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled. However, if you need to make a return, you can do so within 60 days of receiving your order. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • heather223