1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Closing/Submitting shows?

1. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

I just signed up on 10/13! I had my launch show recently and it went well. My question is How long after the show do you wait to close? For my grand opening it was on a Saturday so I told everyone I would be closing on Tuesday. I ended up not closing until late Thursday because I kept getting calls and emails with more outside orders.

I was just curious do you close the same day? Next day? or give the host a few days? I just was thinking it would be easier to just close it out the same day.

Please let me know your methods and what has worked and maybe not worked?!

Thanks!:chef:

Nov 2, 2009
  2. patty42240

patty42240 Member

Whatever makes it easier on you to close. What you want to make sure and do is set a definite date with the host when you are doing your host coaching. I ask the host when her pay day is and generally about the guests she invites. A lot of times coworkers of the host will be at the shows so you want to make it easy for them as well. I try to close no later than 2 days after a show that way anyone who was not able to attend is given a chance to place an order. It also makes me feel more sure that guests money will be in the bank if it is payday or close after.

Congrats on your first show and welcome to the Pampered Chef business. I wish you much success!

Nov 2, 2009
  3. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

Thank you! I am very excited about this business! I already have 12 shows booked from this weekend until december 12th. I can't believe how excited people get about the products!

Nov 2, 2009
  4. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

WOW! Good for you!!! Congrats on an AWESOME start to your biz!!!

Nov 2, 2009
  5. KCPChef

KCPChef Member

Thats great! Congrats! I just signed up too and have my GO on November 14th! I am so excited!!!

Nov 2, 2009
  6. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

Thanks all! Good Luck on your grand opening KCPChef!! I know mine was nerve racking!

Nov 2, 2009
Have something to add?