• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Specials - Will They Count for My 2/2 Show?

In summary, the January host specials will count towards your February 2nd show, all Pampered Chef products are eligible for the specials, they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, it is important to mention the specials when booking your show, and they will be available until the end of January. It is recommended to book your show as soon as possible to take advantage of the specials.
jenab1013
Not sure what to do about this: I have a host who that had a show last week (1/24) and wants to wait to close her show this Thursday (2/2). Will she still get the Host specials for Januart - the 1=1 1/2? She has a couple more people wanting to order, but can't get their order until Wednesday night. She doesn't have a large show total so this would really help her out. Just not sure if this will count as a January or February Show.

The guest/host specials will apply to January since that is when the show started.

Make sure to submit the showAs a January Show when you process, and you'll be fine.

What month you....type in Pampered Partner is only for your records! It is for your monthly sales diary. The show date is what matters to H.O. :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your host's show. I completely understand the situation and want to help clarify. As long as the show is closed by February 2nd, your host will still be eligible for the January host specials. The 1=1 1/2 promotion is based on the show's closing date, not the date of the actual event. So, as long as the show is closed before February 2nd, your host will still qualify for the January specials. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Will the January host specials count towards my February 2nd show?

Yes, the January host specials will count towards your February 2nd show as long as the show is held before February 2nd.

2. Are there any restrictions on which products can be included in the January host specials?

No, all Pampered Chef products are eligible for the January host specials as long as the show meets the minimum sales requirement.

3. Can I combine the January host specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the January host specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Do I need to mention the January host specials when booking my February 2nd show?

Yes, it is important to mention the January host specials when booking your February 2nd show so that your consultant can plan accordingly.

5. How long will the January host specials be available?

The January host specials will be available until the end of January, unless otherwise stated. It is best to book your show as soon as possible to take advantage of the specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenab1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • PamperedChefLayla