• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January or February Show: Host Wants to Close Thursday

In summary, the deadline for closing a January or February show is the last day of the month. If the show is closed by the deadline, the host will still be eligible for rewards. However, it is recommended to close the show earlier in the week. If the show is not closed by the deadline, it will automatically close on the last day of the month and the host will not be able to earn rewards or bonuses. The deadline for closing a show cannot be extended and it is encouraged to close the show by Thursday. To close the show on Thursday, the host can log into their Pampered Chef account and click "Close Show" next to the show they want to close. If they need assistance, the customer service team is available
jenab1013
Not sure what to do about this: I have a host who that had a show last week (1/24) and wants to wait to close her show this Thursday (2/2). Will she still get the Host specials for Januart - the 1=1 1/2? She has a couple more people wanting to order, but can't get their order until Wednesday night. She doesn't have a large show total so this would really help her out. Just not sure if this will count as a January or February Show.

It'll count as a January show for her as long as the show is dated in January. It'll count as a February show for you in terms of commission, but not toward the double points. Shows need to be held and submitted in February to count as double points toward the incentive trip.

It's understandable that your host wants to wait until Thursday to close her show, especially if she has a couple more people wanting to order. As for whether she will still get the Host specials for January, it ultimately depends on the policies of the company or organization you're hosting the show for. I would recommend reaching out to a representative or checking the guidelines to see if there is a specific deadline for closing shows in order to qualify for the specials. If there is no clear answer, it's best to err on the side of caution and assume that it will count as a February show. However, it never hurts to ask and explain the situation to the representative to see if there is any flexibility. Good luck!

1. What is the deadline for closing a January or February show?

The deadline for closing a January or February show is the last day of the month. So for a January show, the deadline would be January 31st, and for a February show, the deadline would be February 28th or 29th.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I close my January or February show on Thursday?

Yes, as long as the show is closed by the deadline, you will still be eligible for host rewards. However, we recommend closing the show earlier in the week to give your guests more time to place their orders.

3. What happens if I don't close my January or February show by Thursday?

If you miss the Thursday deadline, your show will automatically close on the last day of the month. This means you will not be able to earn host rewards or bonuses for that show.

4. Can I extend the deadline for my January or February show?

No, the deadline for closing a show is set by the company and cannot be extended. We strongly encourage you to close your show by Thursday to ensure you can earn all available host rewards and bonuses.

5. How do I close my January or February show on Thursday?

To close your show on Thursday, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "Close Show" next to the show you want to close. Then, follow the prompts to finalize the orders and close the show. If you have any trouble, our customer service team is always happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenab1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • PamperedChefLayla