• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a June Show - Is it July or June?

In summary, it is recommended to close a June show in June to ensure timely delivery of products and to take advantage of any current promotions or discounts. You can still earn host rewards if you close your June show in July, as long as it was submitted in June. Closing the show in June also increases the likelihood of guests receiving their orders before the end of the month. However, if you need to extend the closing date, it may delay product delivery. If you accidentally close your June show in July, you can still receive host rewards by contacting customer service, but it is best to close the show in the correct month to avoid any issues.
Brett malbraaten
ok if i close a june show tomorrow would it be july show or a june show.
thanks brett

If the show DATE was held in June, it is considered a June Show. You have until the 15th of the following calendar month to close a show...so till July 15th to close a show held in June. However, you will NOT get Sell-A-Thon credit for it if it closes in the month of July. But the host will get the June Host/Guest specials.Make it as clear as mud? :D

It would still be a June show. BUT you will not get credit towards the SAT, or the July promotion. But you will get commission July 22nd. Does that make sense?

1. Is it better to close a June show in June or July?

It is recommended to close a June show in June to ensure timely delivery of products and to take advantage of any current promotions or discounts.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I close my June show in July?

Yes, as long as your show was submitted in June, you can still earn host rewards even if it is closed in July.

3. Will my guests still receive their orders before the end of June if I close the show in July?

It's possible, but not guaranteed. Closing the show in June ensures that orders will be processed and shipped in a timely manner.

4. Can I extend the closing date of my June show?

Yes, you can extend the closing date of your June show, but keep in mind that this may delay the delivery of products to your guests.

5. What happens if I accidentally close my June show in July?

If you accidentally close your June show in July, you may still be able to receive the June host rewards if you contact customer service and explain the situation. However, it is best to close the show in the correct month to avoid any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • Stephanie78