1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Closing out my Grand Opening

1. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

So I had my GO last night, it went great. But I have a few questions on how to input my party. I did it as a mystery host party. I gave away the Host Special and then the FPV to 2 different guests who had already made purchases. So now, who do I enter in as Host to give the specials? If I enter in the 1st guest as Host and put all of her products in that she first ordered, then it starts giving her the discount, FPV and 1/2 price item...and by giving her a discount on her products (she was my biggest sale), it is changing my sales total. I don't know if it's best to just treat them as guests and keep myself as the host and enter their picks in under me. They do not care about the 10% discount right now, b/c they both plan on hosting in the near future, so they will get their discount anyway. But then next question that goes along with that... I have at least 3 shows that booked off of the show for September. So if whomever (or myself) is the host being booked off of, do they get to buy 3 pieces of stoneware as the host special when those shows are held? I hope this makes sense and someone understands what I'm trying to say! Thanks!

2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I would enter them as Host and Co-Host and give whomever you said would get cookware as host. But LEAVE their orders along, leave their order from your show as guests.

Take FPV and put under Co-Host, and have them select NEW free products, FREE is FREE they should love to be able to get more FREE.

Add bookings to this show and then when, say you've got 4 bookings, let each person (Host & Co-Host) have 2 each. Then their benefit continues.

I think at least, looking quick that's how I'd do it, but I'm also running on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, maybe when I get more I'll read and think of something different.

HTH,

Lisa

Aug 30, 2009
  3. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

OK, so I can split up the benefits in P3? And will they be able to select 2 host benefits from the same month, if all shows are in September? 2 pieces of stoneware at 60% off? And you said leave them as guest orders, so I can leave them as guests AND then add them as host as well, like their names will be listed twice?

4. Lisa/ChefBear

Yes, that's the wonderful part of P3, if you wanted someone to get say the 60% and $30.00 of free and co-host to get remaining free and all 1/2 price, just enter them accordingly.

Yes, they can be entered as a guest and as a host.

Yes, that means if they are host for August and have 6 bookings in Sept, they would be entitled for 60% off at all shows booked from theirs.

When I did my open house and my friend Annette had placed a big order and I was so thankful, it was her name that was drawn, she did some shopping for friends and family with her free.

HTH,

Lisa

Aug 30, 2009
  5. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

OK, great, I think that helps! Thanks so much for your input!

6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

only ONE past host can get the booking benefit at future shows. So they would not BOTH be able to get a stone for 60% off at each show.

Aug 30, 2009
  7. Lisa/ChefBear

I mean, if Sue & Jane are co-hosting and have bookings from
    Don
    Jen
    Meg
    Molly

Sue can take booking benefit from 2 shows (Don & Jen's)

Jane can take booking benefit from 2 shows (Meg & Molly)

So if I didn't make myself clear

HTH,

Lisa

Aug 30, 2009
  8. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Right, I understood, they would have to order under 1 name, but they could split the benefits just like the regular hosting benefits.

Have something to add?