• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Should I Enter as Host for My Grand Opening Party?

In summary, Lisa is having a party and has a few questions about how to input her party. She gave away the Host Special and then the FPV to 2 different guests who had already made purchases. Lisa is unsure if it is best to just treat them as guests and keep herself as the host or enter their picks in under her. She has at least 3 shows that booked off of the show for September. If whomever (or herself) is the host being booked off of, do they get to buy 3 pieces of stoneware as the host special when those shows are held?
topchef.heather
So I had my GO last night, it went great. But I have a few questions on how to input my party. I did it as a mystery host party. I gave away the Host Special and then the FPV to 2 different guests who had already made purchases. So now, who do I enter in as Host to give the specials? If I enter in the 1st guest as Host and put all of her products in that she first ordered, then it starts giving her the discount, FPV and 1/2 price item...and by giving her a discount on her products (she was my biggest sale), it is changing my sales total. I don't know if it's best to just treat them as guests and keep myself as the host and enter their picks in under me. They do not care about the 10% discount right now, b/c they both plan on hosting in the near future, so they will get their discount anyway. But then next question that goes along with that... I have at least 3 shows that booked off of the show for September. So if whomever (or myself) is the host being booked off of, do they get to buy 3 pieces of stoneware as the host special when those shows are held? I hope this makes sense and someone understands what I'm trying to say! Thanks!

I would enter them as Host and Co-Host and give whomever you said would get cookware as host. But LEAVE their orders along, leave their order from your show as guests.

Take FPV and put under Co-Host, and have them select NEW free products, FREE is FREE they should love to be able to get more FREE.

Add bookings to this show and then when, say you've got 4 bookings, let each person (Host & Co-Host) have 2 each. Then their benefit continues.

I think at least, looking quick that's how I'd do it, but I'm also running on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, maybe when I get more I'll read and think of something different.

HTH,

Lisa

OK, so I can split up the benefits in P3? And will they be able to select 2 host benefits from the same month, if all shows are in September? 2 pieces of stoneware at 60% off? And you said leave them as guest orders, so I can leave them as guests AND then add them as host as well, like their names will be listed twice?

Yes, that's the wonderful part of P3, if you wanted someone to get say the 60% and $30.00 of free and co-host to get remaining free and all 1/2 price, just enter them accordingly.

Yes, they can be entered as a guest and as a host.

Yes, that means if they are host for August and have 6 bookings in Sept, they would be entitled for 60% off at all shows booked from theirs.

When I did my open house and my friend Annette had placed a big order and I was so thankful, it was her name that was drawn, she did some shopping for friends and family with her free.

HTH,

Lisa

OK, great, I think that helps! Thanks so much for your input!

only ONE past host can get the booking benefit at future shows. So they would not BOTH be able to get a stone for 60% off at each show.

I mean, if Sue & Jane are co-hosting and have bookings from
Don
Jen
Meg
Molly

Sue can take booking benefit from 2 shows (Don & Jen's)

Jane can take booking benefit from 2 shows (Meg & Molly)

So if I didn't make myself clear

HTH,

Lisa

Right, I understood, they would have to order under 1 name, but they could split the benefits just like the regular hosting benefits.

1. What is the best way to close out my grand opening event?

The best way to close out your grand opening event is to make sure all of your guests have had a chance to shop and place their orders. Encourage them to take advantage of any special promotions or discounts that are only available during the event. You can also have a raffle or giveaway to generate excitement and thank your guests for attending.

2. How should I handle orders and payments during the grand opening event?

It is important to have a designated area for guests to place their orders and make payments. This can be a table or display set up specifically for this purpose. Make sure to have order forms and pens available for guests to use, and have a secure way to collect payments, such as a cash box or credit card reader.

3. Can I still earn host rewards during my grand opening event?

Yes, as the host of the grand opening event, you are still eligible to earn host rewards on all orders placed during the event. Make sure to remind your guests of this and encourage them to place orders to help you reach your host rewards goals.

4. How long should I keep the grand opening event open for orders?

This will depend on the size of your event and the number of guests in attendance. It is best to keep the event open for at least a few hours to give everyone a chance to shop and place orders. You can also extend the event for a few days after the actual event date to allow for any last-minute orders.

5. What should I do with any leftover products or samples after the grand opening event?

If you have any leftover products or samples, you can offer them to your guests as a bonus for placing an order. You can also use them as prizes for any games or raffles during the event. If you have a surplus of products, you can return them to Pampered Chef for a refund or credit towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef