• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing General Session: Insights for First-Time Conference Attendees

In summary, the Closing General Session is an incredible event that is worth staying for. If you plan to leave early, make sure to do so before the end of the session.
L.Paz
I'm a first time conference goer, and wondering what happens at the Closing General Session. If I take a cheaper flight in the morning, I'll totally miss the last day.

L.Paz said:
I'm a first time conference goer, and wondering what happens at the Closing General Session. If I take a cheaper flight in the morning, I'll totally miss the last day.

The "biggest" announcements and promotions :balloon:

That seals it for me! I wasn't sure either- my in-laws have a surprise b-day party that afternoon (they live in the suburbs- 1.5 hr train ride from downtown), and my DH keeps trying to get me to duck out early. I said "I've paid for it, I should stay!". Now this seals it. :D

Really, you should stay! The Closing Session is incredible!

Yep, another vote for STAY.

Another Stay vote here as well.....

BTW...are you coming to the meeting on the 17th?

Yes, I plan to go to the meeting on the 17th...It's at 7 right?

L.Paz said:
Yes, I plan to go to the meeting on the 17th...It's at 7 right?

Yep!!!! :D

HO has also started waiting until the absolute end of that general session to allow the staff to hand out the special edition CN. If you leave even 5 minutes early, you won't get the hard copy on your way out. And having that to read on the way home is a definite perk of attending.

chefann said:
HO has also started waiting until the absolute end of that general session to allow the staff to hand out the special edition CN. If you leave even 5 minutes early, you won't get the hard copy on your way out. And having that to read on the way home is a definite perk of attending.

It's how we find out discontinued products...:) (at least, that's the first page we look for once we're on the train...:blushing:)

Yup, you better stay, it's the best day, plus they do some recruiting announcements, add'l speakers in the auditorium, etc.

chefann said:

Stay and make sure your flight isn't too early. Last year I was with my Exec. and we needed to leave 10 min. early to catch our flight and they wouldn't even pass the goods out to her so we could go. Worth the wait.

Would you guys say it finishes on time? I book my flight for 4pm.

they are very good about finishing on time, you are safe with a 4pm flight

"On time" being relative. It usually ends about 15 minutes after it's scheduled to end.

What is the "Closing General Session" about?

The "Closing General Session" is the final event at a Pampered Chef conference or convention. It is a time to wrap up the event, recognize top performers, and share important information and announcements with attendees.

When does the "Closing General Session" usually take place?

The "Closing General Session" typically takes place on the last day of the conference or convention, usually in the late afternoon or early evening.

Who can attend the "Closing General Session"?

All attendees of the conference or convention are welcome to attend the "Closing General Session". It is a great opportunity to celebrate with your colleagues and learn important information about the company.

What happens during the "Closing General Session"?

The "Closing General Session" usually includes speeches from company executives, recognition of top performers, and announcements about new products or initiatives. There may also be entertainment and other surprises!

Do I need to bring anything with me to the "Closing General Session"?

No, you do not need to bring anything with you to the "Closing General Session". However, it is always a good idea to have a pen and paper handy in case you want to take notes or jot down important information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jennjenn71706
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • agw
  • General Chat